Part Twenty Five

Kook's pov,

After some time i calmed down. Jin hyung was angry. I told him not to said anything in front of my dad.

"Kook!!" Dad called.

"Oh dad!! Are you okay?" I asked wiping my tears away.

"Yess bunny, Who is he bunny??" Dad asked.

"Oh dad he is Jin hyung" I said.

"Your high school friend, right??"

I nodded.

"Hey buddy how are you?" Dad smiled at Jin hyung.

"I am fine uncle and you?" Jin hyung smiled back.

"I am also fine. Bunny used to tell about you guys a lot" Dad said.

"Kook what happened to you?
Why your eyes are red?" Dad asked.

"It's nothing dad. Something got into my eyes. When will they give reports?" I asked trying to avoid his question.

"Day after tomorrow"

"Jin hyung give me your number" I said.

Jin hyung gave his number. Then we bid good bye and left for home.

Tae was still angry on me. He didn't pick up my calls. So I massaged him.

Tae Tae ❤
You never listen to me, just think whatever you want.
I want to said that Jin hyung is my high school friend. I told you about them.
He is a motherly figure to me. Without knowing anything, you just called me with such names. You hurt me so much Tae.

10 minutes left but I didn't get any reply.

I called him again. He didn't pick up. I was hurt so much so I cried myself to sleep.

Tae's pov,

I went to meet my cousin in hospital. I was returning from there. I saw a familiar figure. Then I saw Kook was hugging someone. Seeing this, my blood staring to boil in anger. I approached him and said what ever came in my mouth. He tried to say something but my anger took over me that time. So I left from there.

Then I went to my house. I was lying down on my bed. Then my phone started to ring. It was jimin.

On call,

"Hey what's up soul mate?? Since the day jungkook came into your life, you have forgotten me" Jimin said playfully.

"It's nothing like that jimina"

"Ok tell me when do you last hang out with me??" He asked.

"Jiminaa!!" Yes, he was right. After getting into relationship all I wanted was kook, I almost forgot my friends just wanted to being with him only him.

"Ok don't whine now. Come at my place" He said. "I am not in a mood jimina"

"What happened?"

I said everything to him.

"Hey You maybe misunderstood kook. Talk to him Tae, make it clear" He suggested.

"I am not in a mood to talk to him. And he also didn't call me after that" I said.

"Then you call him na" He said.

"I told you I am not in a mood"

"Ok relax, come at my place" He said.

"Ok I am coming"

I left my phone at my house and went to Jimin's place.

I was in jimin's place. There was Mina also . After so many days we spent good time together. They told me to clear everything with kook.

Time skip at night,

I bid good bye to them and headed back towards my house.

After 10 minutes, I reached my home. I entered my room. Then I took my phone and there was 20+ missed calls from kook. There was a massage also. I opened the massage.

My angel ❤
You never listen to me, just think whatever you want.
Whatever I want to said that Jin hyung is my high school friend. I told you about them.
He is a motherly figure to me. Without knowing anything, you just called me with such names. You hurt me so much Tae.

I felt so ashamed of myself. How can I use such names for my angel?? I felt so guilty. So I called him. But he didn't pick up.  "He must be sleeping. I will make it up to him. I am so sorry bun. I never call you with that names " I said to myself.

Then I also drift into my dreamland.

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys ,

I am so happy this book got 1k readers.
Thank you so much guys. 🤗❤

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜