Part Three

Yoonkook were in rooftoop. Yoongi noticed something was wrong with Kook. He was specing out time to time. Yoongi decided to ask "Kook what happened?"

Kook didn't respond. Then Yoongi shook him "Kook what's wrong with you?" "Ohh hoo nothing Hyung . I was just thinking about our upcoming exams" Jungkook came to his sense and tried to hide the truth.

"Are you sure? This is the only reason" Yoongi narrowed his eyebrows.

"I can't tell that to Yoongi hyung. He will kill Max" Jungkook thought to himself.

"KOOK ... Where are you lost again?" Yoongi asked being suspicious about his best friend's behavior. "Abb umm N.. Nothing hyung" Jungkook shuttered.

"Are you telling me Or you know I have my ways" Yoongi glared.

"Okay I will tell you but promise me you will not do anything" Kook asked in a pleading tone.

"Depends . Now tell me what's wrong?" Yoongi said with his soft voice.

Kook broke down after hearing the voice Yoongi used. Kook cried his heart out again. Yoongi hugged the younger.

"You know you don't have to pretend that you are so happy in front of me. I am your best friend kook. I never ever judge you. I will support you in everything. You know that right?" Yoongi assured

Yoongi felt a nod.

"It's okay Kook. Cry as much as you want. Don't worry Your kitty will always be with you" Yoongi said patting the younger's back.

"T.. Tha~t .. M.. Max" Jungkook said between his hiccups.

"Kook first calm down .Then tell me what happened okay" Yoongi could guess what was wrong with Kook but he thought to calm Kook down first.

After sometimes , Kook calmed down. He wiped his tears away after breaking the hug.

"Hyung you were always right. I should listen to you at the first place. Max has been cheating on me for a long time" Kook said being disgusted.

"THAT FUCKING DUCK FACED BASTARD .. HOW DARE HE TO CHEAT ON YOU? I WILL KILL HIM" Yoongi spat angrily.

"Hyung please leave him. I don't want you to do something with him. I love him hyung. If he is happy then let him be" Jungkook said almost with a cracking voice.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? ARE YOU LOOSING YOUR MIND?? HE IS FUCKING CHEATED ON YOU" Yoongi glared.

"H..hyung p..please" Jungkook's voice broke.

With that he started crying. Yoongi couldn't see Jungkook crying.

"Ok but promise me you will not cry for that bastard. And you will move on. Promise me kook" Yoongi said.

"I will try hyung" Jungkook said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip after one month,

A boy was crying and begging to leave him in front of another boy. The boy beat  the shit out of him.

"Please Yoongi leave me. I will not do that again with anyone. Please yoongi leave me" The boy pleaded in front of Yoongi.

"Leave you??? Hahaha what a nice joke" Yoongi laughed sarcastically.

"Leave me. If Jungkook get to know about this he will never forgive you" The boy tried to convince yoongi.

"You fucking Bastard. How dare you to take Kook's name with your filthy mouth" Yoongi said angrily and kicked the boy who was laying down on the floor.

Yes guys you are guessing it correctly, so Yoongi was beating the shit out of Max. Yoongi loves Kook like his own brother. At first he was quite cause Kook was stopping him to do something with Max. But as the time passed Kook became quiet . He lost his smile. He wasn't that Jungkook anymore. And that's it. Yoongi lost his shits and then he was there.

"Yoongi, I promise I will never show my face again to you and your friend. Please leave me" Max pleaded.

"You better be" Yoongi said with his scary voice.

With that Max ran as fast as he could.

After 6 months,

Kook started to move on slowly. He was better then  before. He again started to smile but that was not exactly what he did before.

Recently Kook and Yoongi were sitting in Kook's room. Yoongi was playing something in his phone. Kook got so much bored.

"What are you playing hyung?" Jungkook asked eyeing the elder. "You wanna play kook?" Yoongi asked still eyeing on the phone screen. "I don't know how to play" Jungkook pouted. "I will teach you .. come" Yoongi said now looking up from the screen and gesturing Kook to come to him. Yoongi taught Kook everything about the game. As Kook was a quick learner. He learned everything so quickly.

After sometime Yoongi downloaded the game on Kook's phone and they started to play together on their individual mobiles. Kook got interest in it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip,

Currently kook was playing on his phone.

On game,

"Kook kill that bitch" A boy, who was playing with Kook, said.

"ok hyung, you cover up for me" Kook said.

"Tae, where are you bitch. Enemy's are coming. You come here" The same boy said being irrited.

"Why are you shouting bitch? Wait for me Jiminahh" Taehyung, who was an another player of the online game , said.

"Guys attack now" Jimin announced.

After sometime , they won the match they were playing.

"Ohh God, Jiminahhh, Finally we win" Taehyung said being so happy.

"Yeahhh, thanks to kook. He covers up so well" Jimin said.

"Thank you Hyung" Jungkook said with a smile, he knew no one can see him smile because they were playing online game but still he smiled.

"Jiminahh tell me one thing. Why your friend didn't talk to me?" Tae asked being sad because Kook never talked to him.

"Ask him yourself" Jimin sassed

"Hi, Jungkook" Tae tried to start the conversation.

"Hm, hi" Jungkook said hesitately. " Umm Jimini hyung it's my sleeping time. I have to go to bed. I will play tomorrow, you guys are carry on" Jungkook added and gave no time anyone to talk.

With that he off the game and drafted into sleep after keeping his mobile on the nightstand.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I know those chapters are so boring. I will try to write something interesting.
Please support and vote .
Thank you 💜