Part Twelve

Things were going on so smoothly, but oneday....

Kook was sleeping. Suddenly his phone started to ring continuously.

Kook didn't see the contact number he just picked up the call.

"Jungkook, meet me at collage rooftop at 10 am" Someone said.

Kook then realised , it was Tae. But why Tae used his serious tone and why he called him with his full name he didn't understand. "Okay".

With that Tae hung up the call. Kook was confused he didn't understand what was going on..

He did his morning routine and went to collage to meet Tae.

Kook's pov,

I was going to collage. I was getting a really bad feelings that something bad gonna happen.

Then I directly went to rooftop. There I saw Tae was standing back facing me.

"Tae" I called.

He turned towards me. His eyes didn't show the love which was always there for me. I could't understand the emotion he was holding then.

"What happened Tae?" I asked being confused. "Why you didn't tell me before ?" He asked back.

"About what Tae?" I asked.

"That I am not your first time" He said with emotionless face.

I was taken aback after listening to him.

"Answer me damm it. You had sex before but you never ever tell me that.. Why jungkook?" He asked being restless.

"Tae... I..." I didn't find any words.

"You what?" He shouted on me for the first time.

"I don't want to think about that things anymore. And that topic never came between us" I said.

" You tell me about your past relationship but why you didn't mention about it?" He asked.

"What are you saying? I just can't casually tell you that I had sex before. What's wrong with you Tae?" I asked being furious.

"What's wrong with me? You are not even virgin" He said come to me.

I was shocked what he just said to me.

"Now you are talking about my Virginity?" I asked in disbelief.

"I didn't mean that, but you can just tell me. I am hurt kook. I just can't  imagine you with someone. My heart hurts like hell kook. I can't do this" He said with his broken voice.

My heart clenched at this. Tears were rolling down on my cheeks. I run and hug him so tightly. I was scared.

"please please don't leave me Tae. I can't live without you Tae. Please" I begged, being afraid that he would leave me.

"Leave me Kook. I can't do this" He said.

"It was my past Tae. I can't change it. But I never ever do anything that hurt you. Please don't leave me, Tae. I love you so much" I cried.

He also hugged me tightly. We didn't say anything just cry as much as we can. We both were hurt.

"I am sorry bun. I couldn't control my jealousy when I get to know about this. I am so sorry if I hurt you with my words. Please forgive me bun. I love you" Tae cried out.

"Hurt me as much as you want, but please don't leave me" I begged him.

I cried my heart out. I didn't wanna loose Tae. I couldn't stand that situation again cause I had my reasons.

Tae hugged me again.

"Who said you I will leave you bun?
I promised you remember that no matter what I will never leave you. I will always be by your side" Tae assured.

He wiped away my tears. Then kissed on my eyes. "Don't cry bun. I was just jealous. I am sorry okay"

I just nodded. After sometimes I calmed down at his embrace. Then we went to our class.

Time skip,

I was at my room crying my heart out. I was again getting panick attack after a few months.
Those memories were again lighten up.....

Flash back....

"You fucking bitch, clean my shoes or else I will beat the shit out of you"

"Look the slut is here"

"You like to put a dick inside your ass right? Bloody faggot"

"No one stay by your side, everyone will leave you. Everyone...."

End of flashback

End of Jungkook's pov.

"NO NO TAE NEVER LEAVE ME. NEVER EVER, HE LOVES ME.
TAEEEE TAEEEEE TAEEEEE DON'T LEAVE ME TAE, DON'T LEAVE YOUR BUN................" Kook cried out.

___________________________________________

Hey guys,

Please comment and vote.
Thank you 💜