Part Thirty Four

Kook: Tae please stop ....

Tae: Fucking bitch.

Kook: What do you want??

Tae: I want you to listen to my words, and do whatever I say you to do.

Kook: I am not your fucking doll.

They are in collage and one boy came to kook to give him a envelope which is sent by principle. And Tae got jealous of that boy so he started to use bad words.

So let me tell you one thing. Kook has been in this abusive relationship for 1.5 years now. First he was sad broken, but as the time passed he become strong and now he talked back at Tae. And this hurted Tae's ego. He just wanted kook under his control. He will decided everything about kook, and without permission kook can't go out anywhere. Kook only talk to him these are the all Tae wanted. And kook also did that but what he get?? Only cursing words, slap, cheating and many more hurting things.

So these things changed kook.

Tae : Yess you are my doll.

Kook: You will regret Kim Taehyung.

Tae: Regret?? And me?? About what??

Kook: When time will come you will understand .

Tae: Whatever.

Kook left to his house.

Kook thought Oneday Tae will surely changed as before. Days passed but nothing changed. Kook didn't leave him but Tae do such things to force him to leave.

Tae again started to hang out with many girls. But he never let kook go out. And if kook went out, Tae created scene. Kook didn't want to experience that again and again so he stopped going out.

Kook is became restless now. He stuck in this. Sometimes he thought to leave Tae and again he thought about how will he survive if he leave him.

Now kook is lying on his bed and looking at the roof and remembering their relationship how is was sweet and now it become toxic.

Kook: Tae, oneday you will understand my worth but it will be too late. ( Smile in pain)

__________________________________________
Now the chapters will be short cause this story is about to end .

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜