Part Twenty Three

That day at Morning,

"Bunny wake up..." Mrs. Jeon called.

"Umm 5 minutes more mom" Jungkook said with his sleepy voice as he didn't get sleep last night.

"Bun happy birthday" His mom wished.

"Um thank you mom" Jungkook said not able to open his eyes

"Now get up. I have something to tell you" Mrs. Jeon said.

Kook woke up lazily.

"Ok now freshen up and come downstairs okay". Kook nodded.

Time skip after 30 minutes,

Kook went down stairs.

"Happy birthday bunny" Mr. Jeon wished.

"Thank you dad" Jungkook said with a fake smile. Yess he again forgot to smile happily. He just smiled for faking his emotion.

"Happy birthday bunny. Come" Granny said.

Kook went to her and she hug him tightly. "Thank you granny"

They all sat up on dining table while having their breakfast.

"Ok so it's the time to tell you about why I brought you here"

All looked up at Mr. Jeon.

"So, I brought you because I have been suffering from cancer. I don't have much time" Mr. Jeon announced.

"WHAT??" Granny and Kook widen their eyes. They didn't have any idea about that.

"What are you saying dad?"

"Listen bunny, I just want to spend my last time with my family so I brought you here. I just couldn't tell you about that. I am sorry bunny" His father said with a low tone.

Kook went to his dad and hugged him so tightly and cried his heart out. Mrs. Jeon and granny were also crying.

"No no nothing will happen to you dad" Kook said.

"Calm down kook" Mr. Jeon said.

"Dad why aren't you treating yourself ?" Kook asked.

"Kook I don't have that much money." Mr. Jeon said.

"I have my scholarship's money" Kook said.

"That's for your study"

"So what? I can't just let you die like that.
You are treating with that money and that's it. I don't wanna listen anything" Kook said with his serious tone.

"But bu~"

"No more buts. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Kook asked.

"I can't see you in pain" Kook said.

Kook cried and hugged his dad.

"Dad I never tell you but I love you so much dad, I can't loose you. Please dad don't leave me" Kook said and cried out.

"I love you too bunny but I didn't know that you are a cry baby" Mr. Jeon tried to lit up his mood.

"Yeah dad, don't tease. Ok come on now, let's make a appointment in hospital" Kook said.

With that they spent their day like that. Mrs. Jeon made a cake and kook cut it and they enjoyed together.

Tae called kook, but kook was busy with his family so he didn't pick up his calls.

Tae got angry and didn't call him further.

Right now, kook was lying down on his bed. His mind was blank. He didn't know what to think what to not. He didn't understand anything.

Suddenly he heard a voice.

"I told you, everyone will leave you. Look now your dad is also leaving you"

"NO HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME. GO AWAY" Kook screamed closing his eyes tightly and his ears with his hands not wanting to hear those hurtful words.

"He'll also leave you"

"NO NO, DON'T DO THIS, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE" Kook screamed.

Then he was slowly remembering his past memories. He was getting restless. He was remembering about Tae's hurtful words, about his dad's cancer. His voice stucked at his throat, his breathe became unstable, he was again getting panick attack.

"DAD~" He shouted top of his lungs and fainted on the floor.

Kook's parents and granny came to his room hearing kook's voice.

"Kook??" Granny ran to him and made him lay on her lap and shook him to wake up but kook didn't wake up. They become worried.

Mrs. Jeon sprinkled some water on kook's face. Kook slowly opened his eyes. Then his eyes landed on his dad's. He hugged his dad.

"D... Dad~ p..please~ d..don't leave~ m..me~" He cried his heart out.

Mr. Jeon panicked. "Calm down bunny. I am here okay. I won't leave you bun"

After sometimes, kook calmed down . Then he took bunny to bed and tucked him under blanket. He was about to go but kook held his hand.

"Dad, can you please sleep with me today?" Kook asked not letting his father go.

Mr. Jeon gestured Mrs. Jeon and granny to leave the room. They went out.

"Of course bun"

Then he laid down beside kook. Kook hugged him and then went to his dreamland.

___________________________________________
Hey yoo,

Please comment and vote.

Thank you 💜