Part Thirteen

Next day,

Kook woke up with a bad headache. He looked around and then got that he was still on the floor. Last night he was crying in a corner of his room and then he slept but he didn't know when. He got up and went to bathroom to do his morning routine. He took more time that day than he usually takes. He was not at good condition . He didn't know what to do or what not to do. He just wanted his kitty. Yoongi was the only one whom he trusted and depended on more than anyone. He just couldn't let his emotion out in front of others. Even he didn't tell anything to his parents or granny that had going on in his life. He just couldn't express anything and always put a happy face on.

But yoongi was exception he knew how the younger felt. He knew the younger more than the younger knew himself.

After doing his morning routine, he came out and the first things he did , taking his phone and dailed Yoongi 's number. He tried more than 10 times but everytime there was a voice who was telling him that the number he dailed was currently switched off. Kook didn't know what to do anymore. Again those voices were coming in his mind. He was again drowned with those voices but suddenly there was a knock on his door.

He got up where he was and went to open the door after replacing his emotion he was holding then with a happy face.

"Kook, Tae has came. Come downstairs after dressing up" Granny said.

"Granny, I don't think I can go to collage today" Kook said not wanted get caught.

"Why kook?" Granny asked with concern "Are you okay?"

"Umm yess Granny , just a headache" Kook replied with a small smile. "And tell Tae that he can go to college I will not come today" He added.

"Don't you want to meet him??" Granny asked.

"Umm i will meet him later" Kook replied.

"Okay take rest" Granny said and went downstairs. He closed the door and then stood in front of his mirror. Then said to himself.

Kook's pov,

"Tae loves you kook, he never ever leave you"

Then I saw them .That every single person, they were looking at me through the mirror and laughing like a psycho and they were telling me...

"He will leave you ,you little shit" with their devil laugh "Just look at you, you are so ugly, so poor no one loves you, you are just a piece of shit" .

I got scared. "No no I don't wanna loose Tae. No never"

I screamed my lungs out .

"TAE, TAE"

Within a second Tae ran into my room.

"What happened bun?? Are you okay?"

Then I saw granny came towards me and hugged me tightly.

"What happened bunny?? Why you scream tell your granny." She said with her worried tone.

They look hella worried. I wanted to speak, I wanted to tell them everything, I wanted to tell them every single things that happened in my life, but no words came out from my throat. It was like someone was stopping my words. I couldn't do anything . I just cried my heart out.

They were sitting next to me, telling me some soothing words to calm me down, but it was like I couldn't hear them. I just cried and cried  until I asleep in whose arm I didn't know maybe Granny or maybe Tae.

End of Jungkook's pov.
___________________________________________

Hey guys,
Please keep voting and commenting.
Thank you 💜