Part Six

No one's pov,

As the time passed, Tae and Kook were developed feelings for each other. It had been a month after that incident. No one dared to hurt Kook cause Tae was always there to help him. Tae felt in love with Kook.

Tae's pov,

Currently we were in canteen , waiting for Kook. I thought I loved him, I wanted to propose him but what if he didn't feel the same. I was afraid of losing him. But I had to do it I just couldn't be his friend anymore. I wanted him as my boyfriend. He was coming towards us, my heart was beating very fast.

"Hey jimini hyung" Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

"Oh hey Kook, come sit" Jimin offered.

He didn't talk to me as before, I didn't know why. I thought he was trying to avoid me .

End of Tae's pov.

Jungkook's pov,

I thought I liked Tae , but no I couldn't love him. No no I didn't want to hurt again. I just couldn't fall for him. That love thing was not for me. I should avoid Tae as much as I can. So I had been stopped talking to Tae from the last week. Whenever he tried to talk to me, everytime I ignored him. My heart hurt so much but I just couldn't love him or maybe I had already in love with him. But if I stopped talking to him maybe the feelings would go away as I thought.

End of Jungkook's pov.

No one's pov,

Tae tried to talk to kook but he ignored him and talked with jimin. Tae had enough of that. He went to Kook and he dragges him to the rooftop.

Jungkook's pov,

I was talking to jimini hyung. Suddenly Tae stood up and dragged me to rooftop. I tried to free my hand but he didn't let my hand go. Now, we were on rooftop. He was back facing me. Suddenly I heard hiccups. Then I realized he was crying. I ran to him and turned his face to me. My heart hurt to see him crying. I hugged him so tightly. He hugged me too. No one said anything , we were feeling each other's warmth.

After sometimes,

I decided to break the silence."What happened Tae?"

"Why are you avoiding me Koo?" He asked with his low voice.

"I..it's not l..like that Tae" I badly shuttered.

"Then what Koo? I can't stand your ignorance Koo. I never want to confess this way. But ~" He aggressively said.

My heartbeat increased to hear his words. "Did he just tell about confession?? Does he love me?? Omgggggg omggggg my Tae love me too??" I thought to myself.

"But Kook you told that you would never love him. And now you said " your Tae"?? Um...hmm..." that stupid author told with her ugly smirk.

"Get lost" I glared at him.

"No one loves me ... Mummyy" The author dramatically said.

"Drama queen" I rolled my eyes.

But got back to sense heating Tae's words. "Who are you talking to Koo?"

"No one Tae. Tell me what you wanna say" I asked.

"I am not good at words but I want to say that You are my angel Koo. I never fell in love before. I never thought that the real love exist but when I saw you my whole thought changed. You know when I fall for you? When you started to play with us, I fall for you that day just by listening to your voice. I don't know you like me Or not but I love you Koo. I love you so much" He confessed.

Did he just say that he loves me? I couldn't believe what I heard. Did he really love me? Ohhhh.....myyyyy...... Goddddddd. I was screaming internally.

"You didn't say anything. That means you don't love me right it's okay koo~" Tae sadly said.

His words cut of by a kiss.
Yess I kissed him. I just about to pull away but he pulled me towards him and deepen the kiss. The kiss was calming so loving, there was no dominance no tongue involved just a sweet and soft kiss. We pulled away because of the lack of Oxygen.

"I love you too Tae" I replied and joined our forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

Please vote for my story and do comments and let me know your opinion.
Thank you 💜