Part five

Next day,

Kook woke up by a notification sound . He think it may be Tae. He didn't know why but he hurriedly takes his phone as if someone would snatch his phone from him and never gave him back. Then he unlock him phone. There was a massage from Tae. He felt so happy. He opened the chat.

Reading this massage, Kook felt so shy

Reading this massage, Kook felt so shy. He didn't know what to say. His heart beat increased. He felt some tiny creatures start dancing in his tummy.

Kook thought for sometimes

Kook thought for sometimes. Should he really send his photo to Tae? Then he decided something and went through his gallery.

Kook again felt those tiny creatures in his tummy

Kook again felt those tiny creatures in his tummy. He smiled to himself and went to do his work.

Time skip after 1 month,

In these 1 month Kook and Tae got close to each other. No they didn't meet each other. But they were daily talking on massage or phone calls. Slowly slowly Kook opened up to Tae. He told him about his past relationship and all. Tae got angry on that duck face guy who hurt his angel.

Author's pov,

You guys are curious about how did Tae know that name. Actually Kook told him that name.
And sorry guys I didn't mention anything about Yoongi. So actually Yoongi is busy with his family and all so he doesn't get time to contact with Kook.

Today was the first day of college. Jungkook will meet Tae today. "He said that he is going to the same college as mine" Jungkook said to himself while combing his hair nicely. He felt so nervous. "What would I say when we will meet?? calm down Kook, he is not a ghost he is just a baby bear" He said with a smug look and about to leave.

"You don't know he is a tiger also. And tiger can eat a bunny too" I (Author) was peeking from the closet.

"What did you just call me??" Jungkook said angrily.

"nothing" I said while showing my teeth and coming out from his closet.

"You just call me bunny" He said while glaring at me.

"Ohh that means you want that ??" I said with a naughty smirk.

"I want what?" Jungkook said  being confused.

"That Tae eat you alive" I teased.

"WHAT" Jungkook shouted at me.

I ran away from there to save my life. You know double bunny right?

While I was running I heard him saying "Yeahh you brat, how did you enter in my closet!!!!"

Jungkook's pov,

That stupid author. Let's go kook. With that I went to collage. As I entered, some boys called me. I got scared what if they hurt me.

"Hey come here" A boy said.

I went there without spell a single word.

"Give us respect you bitch" Another boy said while glaring at me

"Don't call me with that name" I said not liking the word they use.

"Ohh this bitch got mouth. I know what to do with him" The boy said with a dirty smirk which I didn't like.

They came near me, I got scared ,tears coming from my eyes and they about to touch me.

"D..don't t..touch m~" My words cut off.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM" I heard a scary deep voice just behind my back.

"Who are you?? His boyfriend??" The boy sarcastically asked

"What if I am??"

I look up at him and saw There was Tae.

"Tae~" I called

"Ohh hoo this bitch has a boyfriend?? Hahahahaha guys shits" They started to laugh at me.

And that's it Tae lost his shits. He beat the shit out of that two boy. I tried to stop Tae but he didn't listen to me.I didn't know what to do. I hugged Tae from behind. Tae stopped immediately what he was doing.

"please leave them" I requested because I didn't want Tae to get into fights for me.

"Ok Koo, come with me" Tae said and took me somewhere. I was surprised by his dual personality. A while ago he was beating them like a beast and now he is acting like nothing happened.

He made me sit on a bench inside our collage campus. He wiped my tears and then gave a peak on my forehead.

"It's okay Koo. I am here for you. No one can hurts my angel" He assured.

I got so much emotional. I just felt like to hug him. I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him so tightly. He didn't hug me back so I was about to pull back, but he hugged me back. I felt so safe in his embrace. He kinda felt like 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀. I liked the way my body perfectly fit in his embrace.

"Let's go kook. Our class is going to start" He said breaking the hug.

I felt shy. I just nodded my head. With that we left to our class.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,
Thank you for your support guys. Keep voting and do comment and let me know your opinion about my story.

Thank you 💜