Part Seven

Jungkook's pov,

I always thought that I was the only unlucky person in this world, but after met Tae my whole world changed. I had never thought that Someone could love me that much . Tae was my whole world. I was not that person who had many person around them. I was that person who had only few ones. I made my own world around Tae. I was not close with anyone except Yoongi hyung. But that meanie kitty hyungie had left me alone. But it's okay he was busy with his study and all. He tried to contact me as much as he could. One month ago we lost contact but now he daily made a phone call to me. I felt the hesitation he had when I told him about Tae. He told that he wanna met Tae when he would come here.

End of Jungkook's pov.

Author's pov,

So let me tell you about how their relationship was going. So Tae loved kook soo much. And kook did the same. Their relationship was going on smooth like butter. They had been in a relationship for 3 months now. Tae was so possisive over kook now a days.
Currently Kook was in collage canteen. Let's see what he was doing now.

End of author's pov.

Jungkook's pov,

I had been waiting for Tae for 30 minutes. But he hadn't come yet. Then I saw Jimini hyung was coming towards me.

"Jimini hyung where is Tae Tae?" I asked.

"Oh he is in class. He said that his phone is dead so he couldn't call you, and he also said that to have your lunch and go back to your class. He will meet you at the collage gate after classes" Jimin hyung said in one go.

I felt sad. "Ok hyung".

Time skip after classes are over,

I was waiting for Tae then I saw he was coming towards me. But not alone, with a girl. They were laughing so much. I didn't know why but I felt jealous. They seemed to be so close with each other but Tae didn't mention about this girl ever.

My thoughts cut off. "Hey kook" Tae greeted.

"Hey" I greeted back with a fake smile
"Who is she? you never mentioned about her before" I was still smiling not wanting to show my jealousy.

"She is Mina, my best friend . We have known each other since our school days" Tae said while smiling at the girl.

"Ohh, hey Mina" I faked smiled.

"Oh hi kook, Tae told me about you in the class. You are so beautiful kook" She complimented.

"Oh thank you" I said with the same fake smile.

"Hey TaeTae see you later. Bye Tae bye kook" She went away.

"Bye" Tae said.

End of Jungkook's pov.

Author's pov,

After she left, they startes to walk towards their home.

"You never mentioned about her" Jungkook said out of nowhere.

"Oh she is my best friend. She went out of town a year ago. Then she back a week ago and took admission in our collage .She missed classes so i gave her notes that's why I didn't go to canteen. Sorry my angel. Are you mad at me?" Tae explained.

"Yes I am, you meanie bear" Jungkook whined with a pout. "How can you left your smol cute bunny alone? You are so so bad. What if something bad happened with koo koo?" He said with his tiny voice.

"I am so sorry my baby. I will never do that again ok my princess" Tae assured.

Kook felt so shy after hearing the nickname his Tae Tae gave him.

"Yeah I am not a princess" He Shyly said.

"Yes you are. You are only my princess" Tae said and kissed Kook's forehead.

"Yeah Tae, we are in public" Jungkook said while eyeing left and right.

"So what I am kissing my husband" Tae said proudly.

Kook looked at Tae shockingly.

"Husband?? But we haven't married yet" Jungkook said in disbelief.

"so what.... It will happen soon" Kook said and winked at kook.

Kook smiled shyly.

"And one more thing" Tae said

Kook rose up his face at Tae with a questionable look.

"You don't need to feel jealous my cute wifey. She is only my best friend. And you are my life koo. No one can take your place. You are my everything bun. I love you so much baby" Tae confessed.

"Yeah who said I am jealous?" Kook said not want to get caught.

"I can tell everything about you just by looking at you. You are an open book to me. You can never hide anything from me" Tae said with a soft smile

"Um ok ok let's go now" Kook said and started to walk like a little baby. Tae chuckled looking at his baby.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

Please vote for the story and do comment and let me know your opinion about my story . And consider my grammatical mistakes.
Thank you 💜