Part Twenty Eight

SMUT ALART
_______________

If you guys are uncomfortable, please skip this part.

___________________________________________

Tae's pov,

When I saw koo, my junior woke up immediately. It has been a long time since we made love. So i am needy for him now.

Seeing him in my shirt, I lost my shit. I walked to him and ....

"I want you Princess"

He looked so flustered. His face became red now. "Are you blushing bun?"

"Tae~" He whined .

I didn't say anything. I pulled him by his waist and smashed our lips together. At first he was confused by my sudden action, but then he also kissing me back. I wanted to explore every corner of his mouth. He gave me that permission and I started to explore his sweet mouth.
Then I tailed over my hand all over his body, while kissing him. Then I went to his collar bone and made a purple hickey there. He was moaning mess.

"I didn't even start now and you already being a mess huhh??" I said teasingly.

He said nothing, just gave a tiny punch on my chest. He was so shy.

We made love many times but everytime he acted like it's our first time and I love to see his actions. He is just too cute.

Then I took him to the bed and laid him down. He did nothing just blushing like a teenage girl.

Then I hovered over him.

"I love you bun" I said kissing on his forehead. "I love you too Tae" He replied with a smile.

"I am sorry bun"

"Hey it's okay" He assured.

I kissed all over his face. He giggled. Then again I attacked his collarbone. When I sucked his one particular spot he moaned loudly , there I got his sweet spot. I made another hickey there. Then I removed one by one button of the shirt . Then I attacked his nipple and played with other one. He was moaning mess.
Then I attacked another nipple. After made his nipples swollen I went down to his tummy. I softly kissed there.

"Umm Tae~" He moaned.

I just smiled then I removed his boxer. He hid his face with his hand.

"Don't hide your pretty face baby boy" I teased .

He whined. I kissed him on his lips. Then I went down again and kissed the tip of his dick. He moaned softly. Then I took his dick in my mouth and bobbed my head. He was moaning in pleasure. After some time,

"I w~want to c~cum Tae~ahhh" He moaned.

"Cum for daddy, princess" I said.

Kook came in my face. I swallowed it down. "You taste so yum baby"

"Don't tease" He whined.

I kissed on his lips.

"Tae ~" He called.

"Yess baby"

"I also want you to feel pleasure" He said shyly.

"It's okay baby you don't have to~ " He cut me off.

"Daddy, your baby boy wants to pleasure you. Please daddy let him do that" He said seductively.

Oh god few minutes ago he was blushing messily . Where did he got that aura?