Part four

Kim Taehyung, a 21 years old boy, lives with his parents. Arrogant, rude to others but  a total opposite person to his family and friends. He always gets what he wants.

It's afternoon. Tae was talking with Jimin in his room.

"Jiminahh when kook usually comes online on game?" Tae asked.

"What's up with kook?" Jimin raised his eyebrows. "No I mean...." Tae said didn't want to get caught.

"You mean what Tae Tae?" Jimin asked teasingly.

"Ok stop teasing me , You know I think I like kook" Tae said confidently.

"You what?" Jimin dramatically said. "Yahhh Jiminahhhh" Tae said being pissed off by his best friend's behavior.

"Okok now what should I do for you Mr. Romeo?" Jimin asked playfully.

Tae rolled his eyes at his over dramatic best friend. "Umm I send him a friend request on Facebook but he doesn't accept it . Please tell him to accept my friend request. I wanna talk to him" Tae said.

"Ok I will tell him" Jimin replied.

Tae never saw Kook not even his photo but he was crushing over him just by listening to his voice. He asked Jimin about Kook. But Jimin didn't know anything about Kook. He just played with the younger. The younger only talked to Jimin while they played online games.

After sometimes, they started to play the game.

On game,

"Kook, can you accept Tae's friend request? He wants to be your friend" Jimin said knocking some enemies down on the game.

"Umm... But jimini hyung..." Jungkook hesitated.

"What kook?" Jimin asked.

" Umm Nothing. I will accept later" Jungkook said.

Time skip at night,

Kook was lying down on his bed, thinking about something. "What should I do? Should I accept the request? " With some hesitation kook accepted the request.

After that kook turned off his internet and went to dreamland

Next morning,

Kook woke up early. He was about to go to bathroom, his granny came in his room.

"Hey Kook, Can you go out with me today?" Granny asked.

"Of course granny, where are we going?" Jungkook asked picking up his dress from cabinet.

"I have to go to convenience store" Granny replied.

"Ok granny. Wait for me, let me do my morning routine then we will go together" Jungkook smiled at his granny.

"Ok kook hurry up" Granny said and went to downstairs.

Time skip

When Kook come back home he got a massage from Tae.

After that Tae doesn't send anything

After that Tae doesn't send anything. Kook felt bad. " Is he mad at me?" He asked to himself. Then he did his work.

Time skip at evening,

"Jimini hyung!!" Jungkook called while playing.

" Yes, kook. What happened?" Jimin asked.

"Umm... Why T.. Tae hasn't come yet ??" Kook hesitated.

"I don't know. I called him but he didn't pick up my calls" Jimin said.

"Oh" Jungkook said being felt somehow bad.

"Why kook? Why are you suddenly asking about him?" Jimin asked.

"Umm... Nothing hyung" Kook didn't want to get caught.

Tae didn't come online that day. Kook felt so bad he didn't know why? Kook actually liked to hear Tae's voice. He liked the way the older always teased jimin, the ways he laughed. He just liked everything about the older. But he didn't want to agree. He was frightened what if his heart will break again?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

The chapter is sucks. Consider my mistakes. And thank you all of you who read my silly story.
Please do comment and vote if you like like my story .
Thank you 🥰💜