Part Twenty Nine

After a short nap, kook went to his home. Tae was sad cause kook again went away from him. He told kook not to go but it was necessary.

Time skip,

It has been 15 days since kook left to US.
They didn't interect with each other much. Kook was busy with his father. Tae was getting mad day by day.He started to hang out with Jimin and some girl friends of him .

Tae didn't allow kook to having any kind of friends and here he was hanging out with his friends.

Tae totally ignored kook now a days. Whenever kook got free time he always called him or massaged him but Tae didn't replied or called back him. Tae started to talk with random girls even he kissed one of them. He was really into girls. He started to change.

And there kook didn't know anything about these. He daily tried to talk with Tae but he failed.

It has been a month.

Kook's father recovered from Cancer. They were back to Korea.

Kook decided to go back to Seoul. So here he is now in Seoul.

On call,

"Tae I am in Seoul, let's meet tomorrow" Kook said . "Ok" Tae replied.

Time skip,

Next day,

They meet together.

"I have something to tell you" Tae said.

"Yes Tae" Kook replied. He is so happy because he is meeting his boyfriend after a long time. So he hugged him so tightly.
"I missed you Tae"

Tae: I am sorry kook.

Kook: For what?

Tae: I made mistakes and i am regretting now.

Kook: What mistakes?

Tae : When you were at US, I was alone, I was craving for you but i didn't know what happened to me i started to ignore your phn calls and massages and then I started to hang out with jimin, mina.
And i have met many friends of Mina. I was frustrated so i didn't know why but i...

Kook: You what?

Tae: I kissed a girl.

Kook: You what?

Tae : please bun forgive me.

Kook: How can you do that?

Tae: I am sorry please forgive me.

Kook was crying and Tae also.

Kook: I never thought you will do something like that.

Tae: Bun I didn't know why I did this. Please don't leave me bun. I can't live without you.

Kook was hurt very hurt but he was more hurt when he saw his love crying.

Kook: Promise me Tae. You never do that again.

Tae: I never ever do that please bun.

Kook : I wanna go home . I will meet you later.

With that Kook left to his home and locked himself and then cried his heart out.

Like that Tae started to do many mistakes and every time kook forgave him cause kook loved him so much.
Tae knew that kook will never ever leave him no matter how many how big mistakes he do.

Kook was hurt, he became so silent now a days.

Tae forced him to do whatever he wanted kook to do. Kook was frautated. He was getting more panick attacks. Tae used such words towards Kook.

One day,

Kook was late because of traffic jam.

Tae called him but his phone was silent so he couldn't pick up.

After sometimes, he called back Tae.

On call,

Tae: With whom are you fucking now??

Kook: what are you saying?
I am in traffic jam.

Tae: Are there any boys?

Kook: Yes.

Tae: Such a fucking slut.

Kook: TAE.

Tae: What Tae? I told you not to go out. Now you are fucking in the middle of the road? Fucking bitch.

There have been many incident like that. Tae always cursed him for small things.
He cursed him for being late, for going out, for setting a profile picture, for setting a caller tune and more like that.
But after cursing and doing bad things to kook, Tae always apologize to kook and kook being a pure angel. He always forgave him.
Kook was done with these behavior of Tae but he loved Tae more than anything so he can't even think about leaving him.

___________________________________________

Hey you guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜