Part Seventeen

Finally Jungkook was ready to tell Tae everything about his past. So he called Tae and told him to meet him in their usual place.

Time skip,

Tae's pov,

I was in rooftop of the collage waiting for kook to come. He said that he had something to tell me. It had already 10.30 am. He hadn't come yet.

I tried to call him but his phone was switched off.  "What can I do now? Maybe his phone is dead. He will surely come" I thought to myself.

I had been waiting for 3 hours there but hadn't shown up. I decided to go to his place. I reached at his place within 15 minutes but there was a lock on the door. That means granny was also not at home. Where did they go? Kook didn't even tell me anything.
Was he in danger? Oh god what did happen with them ?

I was dead worried. I didn't know what to do? I asked some people from his neighbourhood but no one knew anything about them. Were they just vanished??

What if something bad happened with him? I waited there for 2 hours. But no one came.

Then I went back to my home. I massaged and called Koo many times, but his phone was still switched off.

End of Tae's pov.

Time skip after two day,

It had been two days since kook was missing. He didn't contact Tae for once. Tae was dead worried. He tried everyway possible but there was no single trace about kook. Tae decided to do a missing complain to the police station.....

Tae was about to go...... But he got a phone call. He hurriedly check his phone he thought it must be kook, but there was a unknown number showing on the display.

Tae picked up the call....

?? : Hello!! Are you Taehyung??

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

What do you think?? who called Tae??
Let me know in comment section....

This chapter is so short I know. I have a exam tomorrow . I will surely update tomorrow maybe  at least 2 parts...

Please vote and do comments.

Thank you 💜