Part Twenty One

Kook decided to tell Tae everything that had happened in his life.

He called Tae .

"Tae... I want to talk to you about something. Can you meet me?" Kook asked.

"Of course bun"

They met next day at Lachimolala cafe.

"Hey bun, how are you?" Tae asked.

"Fine. How about you ?" Kook smiled.

"I am also fine bub, come sit" Tae said.

Kook sat next to Tae.

"Tell me bub. What do you wanna say?" Tae said.

"I want to talk to you about my past life" Kook said.

"Finally . I am waiting for this day to come. Thank you so much bub for trusting me. Now tell me" Tae said smiling at his love.

Kook took a deep breathe. "When I was a kid, our financial condition was not so good. In one sentence, I belonged to a poor family. So when I started to going to school, the students were bullying me. Each and everyday they talked about how poor I was. They forced me to clean their shoes. They didn't let me have my food also. They used to beat me. They did the everything that was possible for them. They even warned me not to tell anyone. There was no one to save me. I was in that hell for 5 years. No one knew anything about that except Yoongi Hyung. In my house, we belonged to a joint family. There were my uncles and aunts . They are so devil. My mom and dad both did jobs for survive. When my mom and dad came home after working all day, my aunts started to complain about me. They used to blame me for things that I never did. My mom used to punished me for that. I was so alone. I can never open up to anyone that easily. It is hard for me to do that till now. Then when I was in high school. I got some friends. They were well. Actually very well. They treated me so nicely. But you know i am not in that luck. I had to go to Granny's house cause mom and dad started their business and they couldn't give me time. So i moved on to granny's house. Then things going on nicely. But oneday a uncle came to granny's house. He used to come sometimes. He used to touch me inappropriately. I was so disgusted by his touch. He threatened me not to tell anyone. I didn't know what to do that time. I used to lock myself when he came. Like that, my life become miserable. I become so lonely. I used to had panick attacks. Those dark memories always come in my mind that time"

Kook was crying when he was telling those incidents to Tae. Tae hugged him so tightly and was rubbing his back. Kook again started.

"And about Yoongi hyung, He is so different from others. I am good at hiding my emotions but I don't know how does he catch me every single time. I feel safe with him. He is the first one who knows everything about me.
Then I met Max. I loved him whole heartedly but he was just using me for my body" Jungkook said smiling at his own luck.

"Bun, don't take that motherfucker's name" Tae said. Kook just hummed.

"I never think you hide that much things behind your bunny smile. You are so strong baby. I won't let anyone to hurt you anymore. I will always protect you. I never ever hurt you bun... I love you so much" Tae said hugging his boyfriend protectively.

"I love you Tae"

They hugged each other tightly and then spent their time with each other.

"Tae are you sure?" Tae heard someone said.

"About what?" Tae asked.

"Can you really keep your promises?" Author asked.

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜