Part Fifteen

Time skip,

Kook and Tae were sitting together in downstairs and talking about random things. Tae decided to give time as much as kook want. Granny had already came. Granny was in kitchen cooking something. Kook had offered granny to help her but granny strictly told him to sit and rest. Maybe she was still worried about kook.

After sometimes,

Grandma come and they started to eat. Suddenly kook's phone started to ring. Kook looked at his phone.

"Umm yoongi hyung is calling me. You guys carry on. I'll just come after talking to him" With that kook left from there.

Kook's pov,

I came to my room and locked it so that no one could hear anything. Then I picked his call up.

"Are you okay kook? What happened? Why did you call me so many times ? I am so sorry bunny my phone was dead" Yoongi said in one go.

"Relax kitty. I am okay now" I assured.

"Now means?? What happened to you before ?" He asked with worried tone.

"I have got panick attack again hyung" I said with my low voice.

"What? When?" He asked.

"Last night. And then again in the morning. I didn't know what to do so I called you that time" I said.

"Omg kook. Are you okay?? Would I go there?" He asked.

"No no hyung, you don't have to come. I am okay now" I assured.

"I am worried kook, please tell someone who can control you in that time" He said being worried for me.

"You know me well hyung, I tired many times but I just can't make it" I replied with my sad voice.

"Kook listen to me, I am not there, I couldn't help you try to understand . You have to tell someone" He said with his serious tone.

"But~"

"No buts. You are telling someone that's it. I can't risk it" He said.

"I just can't do it kitty" I said being afraid.

"Would you tell someone or you want me to come there?" He threatened.

"No no hyung you don't have to come. I will try my best to tell someone . okay?" I assured him.

"Promise me kook" He said.

"Okay hyung"

"Bunny I have to go now. I will call you later okay, please take care of yourself. And you better keep your promise" He again threatened.

"Okie kitty, bye bye"

With that I hung up the call and went to downstairs.

"Are you dating Yoongi?" Granny asked suddenly.

"WHAT?? What are you saying granny?" I taken aback by her words. What if Tae think that too?

"Then why did you talk to him secretly?" She asked with a suspicious look.

"Hihi granny it's not like that. You know best friend things" I said showing my teeth.

"Hm Hm okok, I am just worried about that young man" She asked looking towards Tae. "what will happen to him if you dated someone else?" She said teasingly.

"Granny don't tease" I said with a pout.

Tae's facial expressions had changed .

"Umm... Grandma I have to go. I will meet you later. Bye grandma" He said suddenly.

"Ok go safely. Bye Tae Tae" She said teasingly.

And she left giving us privacy.

"Call me after you reached home" I said walking to him.

"You don't have to think about it. Bye." He said and left.

"Tae listen..."

But he didn't stop. I felt very sad.

Then I came to my room and locked myself. I decided to sleep for sometimes to avoid any kind of panick attacks.

___________________________________________
Hey yoo,

Please vote and comment.
Thank you 💜