Part Eighteen

Tae's pov,

"Hello!! Are you Taehyung??" I heard a unfamiliar voice.

"Umm, yes. But who are you??" I asked.

"I am Yoongi. Jungkook's best friend" I heard. As soon as I heard him, I started to ask various question. "Oh Yoongi hyung. Do you know anything about Koo?? I am dead worried. He is not at home. I have been trying to contact with him for 2 days. I am going to police station to do a missing complain"

"Relax kid. He is not missing. His parents took him and granny to their house. Kook left his phone in his house" Yoongi hyung said.

"Omg!! I am dead worried. Is he with you??" I asked.

"No but he give me your number and tell me to talk to you. He will come at my place tomorrow. Then he will talk to you" Yoongi assured.

"He can just call from his dad or mom's phone" I said being worried.

"That kid got strict parents" Yoongi hyung said.

"Ohh.. Ok plz tell him to call me. I want to talk to him" I said being understanding his situation.

"Okay"

With that Yoongi hyung cut the call. I felt relax that kook was alright.

Time skip,

Next day,

"When will he call me?  I am getting impatient now" I was walking in my room here and there.

Then my phone rang. I quickly pick up the call not wasting a single second.

"Bun, are you okay? Why didn't you tell me anything? You know how much worried I was?" I said being desperate to hear his voice.

"Oh god Tae. Relax okay. I will explain everything to you okay" Kook said.

"Okay tell me.."

End of Tae's pov.

Flash back,

That day when Kook called Tae and told him to meet next day.

Kook's pov,

I cut the call. Suddenly the doorbell started to ring. I went downstairs and then saw my parents were talking with Granny.

"Hey mom, hi dad. How are you??" I asked.

"We are alright kook. How are you?" She asked smiling at me.

"good" I replied casually.

"You guys talk I bring some snacks" Granny said.

"No eomma. You don't have to. We are in hurry. We have come here to pick you up" Dad said.

"Pick us??" Granny asked being confused as well as me.

"Yesss you and kook are coming with us to Busan" He announced.

"But why suddenly?" Granny questioned.

"Nothing. Just come with us" Dad said.

"For how many days?" Granny asked.

"Until kook's birthday" Dad replied.

"But his birthday is still long time away. It's just May now" Granny said.

I didn't understand what was the reason but I didn't want to go. I had told Tae to meet tomorrow. I could't just cancel it. I had to tell him everything. I just couldn't go like that. And it was not for 3 or 4 days, it's for 3 freaking months.

"Dad I have my collage. I can't go like that" I said.

"I don't want to hear any excuse. I will talk to principle or I will admit you in another collage in Busan" He said.

"But~" I tried to protest.

"Jungkook." He glared at me.

I shut my mouth up.

"Okay hurry up. Pack your things quickly" He said.

I didn't say anything. I left for my room.

I about to call Tae to tell him everything what had happened but my mom come to my room.

"Kook let me help you to pack your things" She said.

"Okay" I replied.

After 5 minutes,

"KOOK, SEO YEON" Dad called

"YES WE ARE COMING. Bunny let's go" She said.

Flashback end.

"We hurriedly left and I forgot my phone there. I am sorry Tae. I couldn't tell you anything and make you worried" Kook apologized.

"It's okay bun" Tae assured.

"And mom is all time with me that's why I couldn't contact you. I tell yoongi hyung to contact you" Jungkook explained.

"Ok bun. I missed you so much koo" Tae said.

"I miss you too Tae Tae. Okay I have to go now. I will call you later. Please take care of yourself. Love you" Kook said because he had to go back to his house.

"Ok bun. I will wait for your call. Take care love you bye" Tae said.

With that they cut the call.

So let me explain something.
Yoongi and Kook's birthplace is Busan. They were neighbours. So Kook and Yoongi left to Seoul For their further studies.
Kook had been living with granny, but Yoongi had been living in an apartment. Kook said many time to live with him. But yoongi refused.

___________________________________________
Hey yoo,

Please vote and comment. Let me know your opinion.

Thank you 💜