Part Sixteen

Tae's pov,

I was so upset about what grandma said. I really got very jealous and possessive when it came to kook. I just couldn't help it. I loved him so much I couldn't imagine him with someone else. I got angry and left his place. I came to my home. And locked myself. Mom was calling me but didn't answer. She came after me and knocked the door.

"Tae what happened?" She asked.

"Mom nothing, I am just tired" I replied not wanting to show my anger on her.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I said na I am okay. Then just go" I couldn't help but raised my voice.

Mom left. I felt really bad to behave with her like that. But I was so angry that time. I decided to take a shower to calm myself down. Then I went to talk to my mom. Then I said sorry to her and kissed her cheeks.

Time skip   ,

I was lying down on my bed. I realized that I had over reacted that time. He said me that Yoongi hyung was his best friend. He might be hurt . I decided to text him. But I was still jealous , why did he secretly talk with him that time? What had they talked about?

He might be tell me when he would comfortable. I felt sad. "Am I not that close to you bun that you cannot share your problems with me?? It's okay bun take your time I am always there for you" I thought to myself. Then took my phone and texted him.

My Angel❤

Bun I am so sorry. I just over react that time. I love you so much koo, I just got jealous, please forgive your Tae Tae. I will buy you so many banana milku 🥺 Sorry kookoo  🥺

I waited for sometimes. There was no text from kook.
"Maybe he was sleeping. I will talk to him tomorrow" I said to myself.
After sometimes I also fell asleep.

End of Taehyung's pov.

Next day,

Kook's pov,

I woke up from my sleep. Then I checked my mobile. There was a massage notification. I opened it.

TaeTae 💜

Bun I am so sorry. I just over react that time. I love you so much koo, I just got jealous, please forgive your Tae Tae. I will buy you so many banana milku 🥺. Sorry kookoo 🥺

Yess I was upset about yesterday's incident. But after reading his massage my heart warmed up. I felt so happy.

End of Jungkook's pov.

Yess our bunny was so pure and innocent. He found happiness in every small things. He was like a little baby who needed just attention and care.

Kook's pov,

Then I texted him back.

Me
It's okay Tae Tae. I love you too Tae Tae. Don't get jealous. I am only yours. And I will always love only you. Can you meet me today??

I knew that he wouldn't reply because it was early in the morning and he was sleeping. So I went to washroom to do my morning routine. Then I went downstairs to help granny.

Time skip at 10 a.m,

I had to get ready for college so I went upstairs to my room. Then I checked my phone still there were no massages.

After sometimes, Tae called me and said that he would pick me up.

End of Jungkook's pov.

Time skip,

Taekook were in car.

"Bun, I am so sorry" Tae said holding his kook's hand.

"Offf hoooo Tae, you have already said 100+ sorries, can you please stop saying sorry? I am not angry on you. And also not upset anymore. And listen to me carefully one thing Tae" Kook said genuinely. Tae nodded.

"I am only yours. I love you Tae. Don't you dare to doubt my love for you" Kook said. "I didn't doubt you bun. I was just jealous nothing else" Tae said.

"okay okay my jealous tiger let's go" Kook said.

Time skip after two months,

Things going on so smoothly. Kook hadn't any panick attack anymore. He was so happy now. Tae was also treat him like a petal. They got so close to each other. They had sex for many times. Kook decided to open up to Tae about his past life, his fear and everything.

But you know ..... Things cannot work out the way you want it to...............

___________________________________________

Hey yoo,

I am so happy. This story has reached 500+ reads. Thank you for your support.

Vote and do comment and let me know your opinion.

Thank you 💜