Part Nineteen

Time skip after 1 month,

Days came and went like that. Taekook didn't interact like before anymore. Tae told many times to Kook to meet but you know Kook had strict parent so he couldn't meet him. Tae was become so impatient.

On call,

"It has been 1 freaking month Koo since I saw you . You didn't even meet me" Tae said being frustrated.

"Tae I tried many times to go out but my parents didn't let me go anywhere. What can I do?" Kook said sadly.

"You can go to Yoongi's house but you can't meet me. Wow" Tae asked being disbelief how his boyfriend could meet Yoongi but not him.

"Tae. His house is just beside us" Kook said.

"I can't live like that anymore without seeing you. Bun, I want to touch you, I want to feel you in my embrace. I can't do this anymore bun. Please meet me once" Tae said sadly.

"Please give me some more time okay. I will meet you soon. Okay I have to go now . I will call you tomorrow bye" Kook said as his father was calling him

With that they hang up the call.

With kook,

"Hyung, I have to go now"

Yoongi nodded. He left to his house.

After Jungkook left, Yoongi called Tae.

On call,

"Bun, who said you call me tomorrow then....~"

"Kid, it's me Yoongi" Yoongi said.

"Oh Yoongi hyung"

"I have something to talk about" Yoongi said.

"About what?" Tae asked being confused.

"Do you really love Kook?" Yoongi asked directly.

"Of course. I love him" Tae replied confidently.

"Okay just tell me one thing" Yoongi stated.

Tae hummed.

"Why do you love him?" Yoongi asked. Instead of answering his question Tae said "My world is dark without him"

Yoongi satisfied with this answer but he didnt show it. "Do you wanna meet him?"

Hearing this, Tae mood lit up.

"Yess yess hyung. I badly wanna meet him" He said with a exciting voice.

"Relax kid"

"Why do you always call me kid?" Tae said being offensive but Yoongi didn't bother to answer "I bring kook to you".

"OMG HYUNG..DO YOU REALLY BRING HIM TO ME?????" Tae screamed being over excited because he got to meet his love after 1 months.

"This is the reason why I call you kid" Yoongi said sarcastically.

"You meanie" Tae pouted.

"Are you sure you are top?" Yoongi asked in disbelieve.

"What do you mean by ' sure' ????  Of course I am Top" Tae replied with his deep voice.

"But you don't act like one"

Tae tried to said something but before that

"Whatever kid. Listen to me and don't shout . I will bring kook to you okay give me some time to think how could I take him with me. And I could meet you also" Yoongi said.

"REA~"

"If you shout again. I will make sure not to let kook meet with you" Yoongi threatened.

Tae shut his mouth up immediately.

"Okay I will call you once I set my plan" Yoongi said.

"Okay"

"I wonder something"

"What?"

"How did you become Top, kid? You should be bottom one" Yoongi laughed.

Before Tae could tell something , Yoongi cut the call.

Time skip after 2 days,

Yoongi went to Kook's house.

"Hi Aunty"

"Ohh Yoongi .. Come come" Mrs. Jeon said being happy to see Yoongi as she really liked him.

"Is kook at home??" Yoongi asked.

"Yes. Let me call him.. KOOK~ KOOK~~" Mrs. Jeon called.

"YES MOM" Kook replied from his room.

"COME DOWN. YOONGI HAS COME"

In a minute kook came there running.

"Oh hey hyung" Kook smiled.

"Hey kook. Aunty can I take kook with me??" Yoongi asked

"To where??" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Actually aunty I want to buy some project tools, and jungkook told me that he also want some tools for his project. So I go now that's why I thought why not take kook with me?" Yoongi explained.

Kook became confused.

"But~" Cut off by Yoongi who gestured him to stop.

"Can I take him with me?" Yoongi asked again.

"Okay Yoongi but don't be late okay. And take care of kook" Mrs. Jeon gave permission.

"Of course aunty" Yoongi assured.

Kook got ready and went out with Yoongi.

"Hyung, why did you lie to mom? I didn't say anything about my project tools" Jungkook asked being confused.

"Yeah I know so what?" Yoongi said.

"But where are we going? And you didn't even tell me anything, you~"

"If you didn't shut your mouth then you will surely go to hell" Yoongi threatened.

Kook shut his mouth up "Meanie cat" mumbled under his breathe.

"What did you say?"

"Hihi, I said nothing hyung"

After some time they reached to a cafeteria.

"Go straight and then turn left" Yoongi said.

"But where are you going? Aren't you coming with me? "

"I have something to do. You go there and wait for me" Yoongi said.

"But hyu~"

Yoongi left.

"He is so meani" Kook whined and went where Yoongi told him to.

There was a boy sitting on a chair back facing kook. Light was dim so kook didn't recognize him. He went near to the boy and realized he was TAE.

__________________________________________

Hey yoo,
What's up??

Please vote and comment. And let me know your opinion.

Thank you 💜