Chapter 32

Austin's P.O.V.

"It's been an amazing tour will all of you. I will surely miss you all. Have an amazing night and see you all next time." I run out the stage and walk to my dressing room. Robert was on his phone.

"Okay, ready to go home?" I said.

"Yes. Can't wait to go home and sleep on my own bed." I grab my stuff and began walk to the bus.

We walk towards the tour bus and set our stuff down. I sit down and call Memorie. "Hello?" She sounded like he just woke up.

"Did I wake you up babe? I'll call later-"

"No that's okay. I've been asleep since four in the afternoon. Maybelle wakes up every ten minutes."

"How are the kids?"

"Great. They're asleep. Alex and I decided to take a nap before they wake up. How's the tour?"

"I just finished my last show. I'll be coming home tomorrow at around noon."

"That's great babe. For sure I'll be up to go pick you up at the airport." I smile to myself and I could hear her yawn at the end of the line.

"Go to sleep babe. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you too." She hangs up and I rest my head back.

Why am I so lucky to have her? She's everything I want in a girl. "Hey Austin, have you checked the news lately?" Robert asked. I shook my head and he handed me his phone.

'Austin Mahone Getting Becky G Pregnant?'

"What the hell?" My night just got horrible.

"Becky G tells insider about her pregnancy and saying the baby is Austin Mahone's."

"How the hell did I get her pregnant?! I've been on tour! I haven't even met up with her."

"I called Becky during your concert and she said that they just wanted drama."

"But I don't! I'm getting married in Two months. I don't want anything to be ruined."

"Mahomies are getting furious man. Tell them something." He said.

I grab my phone and go onto Twitter and told the fans the truth.

"If you all heard about Becky pregnant with my baby, the rumor is false. She is not pregnant, nor am I cheating one Memorie. I'm happy with my Fiancé and my kids. I'm getting happily married in two months. Please don't ruin this. Thank you for understanding."

I just want rest before I go home and and see my beautiful family. I don't want anything happening in the next two months.

Christina's P.O.V.

"Okay, does everyone know the plan?"

"Can't we just not do this?" I say.

"Look princess, their wedding is in two months. We aborted the last plan. We are not backing down on this one."

"But-"

"Look, Christina. If you dot wanna be part of this, don't. But if you leave, your life will be hell." I gulp. I hate doing this. I didn't want to say anything. I might say the wrong thing. "Do you wanna have a shitty life?" I shook my head. "Good. Then you're part of this."

"So, what do we do boss?" Justin asked.

"Justin, you are going to stay outside the church hiding, in a good place to look at your target, which is Memorie. Christina, you're going to drive up and get ready to shoot."

"Am I really shooting people?"

"No darling. You're just going to distract them while Justin snatches away Memorie."

"So this is going to happen after they're officially married?" I ask.

"That's right. And after they notice she's gone, you, Christina, are going to play innocent. Tell them who it was and it'll be all good."

I really hate doing this.

"So everyone's got it?"

For sure Justin will love this plan. "Got it, sir."

"What about you, Garcia?" I thought for a moment, and faked a smile.

"Got it."

___________________________

Hello. Sorry for not updating for a long time. I finished school just two weeks ago and I was depressed. I'm not seeing my friends anymore 😔 and I had basketball camp a week later and then I had basketball practice and games. So I've been really busy this beginning summer.

I'm sorry for this short crappy chapter. I was in a rush because my mom doesn't know I'm awake at two in the morning and I have to be up early tomorrow 😒

But hope you enjoyed this chapter. Just a couple more chapters and this story is to an end😭

But feel free to read my other books!

Beside You || Hemmings

Monster || Styles

I finally made a Twitter so feel free to follow me !!
(@/HoodCeleste)

Vote,comment, and share! Ilyasm ❤️😙