Chapter 22

Austin's P.O.V.

I hung up the phone and went back inside the house. I looked over at Alex and told him to come. I don't know how to tell the guys... especially Memorie. "What's up Austin?"

"Rocco called."

"And? What happened?"

"The tour starts in two days."

"But I thought next Thursday?"

"Me too, but they moved it to Sunday. How am I supposed to tell, Mems? I have to go to the studio tomorrow at noon and that's when we're going to see our baby."

"What did you tell Rocco?"

"Nothing. I hung up."

"Is everything okay in here guys?" Memorie said. Alex leaves us alone and I don't look at her. "Austin. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just... thinking about the tour and stuff."

"Don't you start Thursday?" I look at her and sigh.

"They... they changed it."

"To when?"

"Sunday."

"This Sunday or next Sunday?"

"Wow, this is harder than I thought. Uhm, I don't think I can go to the doctor's with you-"

"What?! Austin, we've been waiting for this for five months!"

"I know, I know. I argued with Rocco, telling him that I can't go tomorrow, but he didn't care. He told me I had to go to the studio."

"So what are you going to do?" She asked. What am I going to do? That's the question I can't answer. I don't know what to do. I want to start the tour, but I don't want to miss the doctor's appointment to see my child. This is really hard.

I look over at Memorie and she looks annoyed. "Babe.. I think-"

"Just go Austin. Go start the tour. I'll go by myself. Let's go Derrick." She and Derrick walk out of my house and I run upstairs. I slam my door and punch my wall. I pace back and forth and think; why does this happen to me?

I heard a knock and it was Alex. "Go away, Alex. I need to be alone."

"We're not leaving you. I'm just here to tell you to think this one through. I know you're pissed because of the changed tour date thing. Let's call Rocco and tell him if we can change it back to Thursday."

"I told him that, but he said he couldn't. Memorie is mad at me because she thinks that I'm choosing my career over our family we're having. I'm not. This is hard, AC. I don't know what to do."

"Make a decision, bro. Please don't end up doing the wrong thing." He was about to walk out the room when I had an idea.

"Wait!I have and idea."

"What?"

"What if I ask Rocco to change the time? You know, two hours after the appointment."

"Didn't he say that He's busy after 12?"

"I'll change his mind."

"How?"

"You'll see."

"What are you going to do with Memorie?"

"Apologize. And tell her I have everything planned out." I took outmy phone and dialed Memorie's number. No answer. I called again and Derrick answered.

"Austin, I'm sorry but Mems doesn't want to talk to you."

"It's important."

"I'm sorry. She's up in her room and she said she's not coming out until tomorrow."