Chapter 25

Christina's P.O.V.

"What's the problem now?" I ask.

"Sit. We need to wait for the rest." I roll my eyes and sit down on the round, old, dusty, table. I look around and the room is dark and cold, and once I look back a him, he's scowling at me. I look at him confused and take out my phone.

The door burst open and it was the other guys, including Justin. "Now that we're all here, you better all fucking listen up. And this is important." He said emphasizing the word 'important'.

"We all know Memorie and Austin are getting married in a couple of months. Along with two children on the way."

"We know this, skip to the point! I have things to be done!" I yell. He rolls his eyes and continues.

"I want you two to make Austin miss his flight back home for his babies' arrivals. And you, I want you to kidnap Memorie a month before the birth." I don't know why he wants to do this. I know Memorie and I had bad times in the past, but she's really sweet and caring. She'll do anything to save her family.

"No." I said. He stops talking and everyone looks at me.

"What did you say?"

"No."

"No what? You're too scared now?"

"I'm not fucking scared. I think this whole plan is stupid."

"And why's that?" He crossed his arms and walked around the table.

"She hasn't done anything to us. At all. So what's the point in kidnapping her and ruining her one shot at first love?"

"That's exactly what we're doing. No one believes in the 'first at love sight' bullshit. We don't want them two to have the experience of love. We want them heartbroken. Depressed. Anything to make them stop believing in love." I stand up and and was about to walk out the door until he called me back.

"I know why you want them like this."

"What is it?" I ask dumbfounded.

He walks closer to me and whispers in my ear. "You experienced first love with someone you love. And this exactly happened to you. Meeting dismissed." He backs away and I stand there. Dumbfounded. I never even fell in love with any- How did know? How did he know all of this?

"C'mon, lover. We need to do this task." Justin says. I sigh and follow him to his car. I sit in the passenger's seat and cross my arms.

"Drop me off at home."

"Why-"

"Just fucking do it! Not in the mood to talk. We'll discuss this whole plan tomorrow." He turns in the ignition and drives out of the parking lot and takes me back home.

________________________

Heller! This is just a filler chapter guys. I know it's short and all but I just want you guys to know what's happening behind the other characters.

Thank you guys for 1.47k! Literally amazing!😍 Still speechless about the reads and votes lol. I see I only gets votes. Can we also gets comments? 2+ comments, I'll update quicker. And more votes please?

The book is almost to an end!! No *Silently cries* Do you guys want a sequel or no? I'm thinking about it but idk. Please comment and tell me I you guys want a sequel to this story👍

So! Comment, vote and dream of Austin! Peace✌️