Chapter 4

Austin's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I sat up and ran downstairs. I totally forgot that Memorie was here. Should I ask her out on a lunch date? What if she says no? No! Don't think that! As I was running down the stairs, I tripped and fell face first.

"Ouch." I said getting up.

"Oh my god! Are...you....Okay?!" Memorie said while still laughing.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just clumsy sometimes."

"Don't worry. I'm clumsy too." Should I ask her to lunch? What if she says no? I'll tell Alex later for advice. Yeah, I said Alex. He gives great advice about everything.

"Pancakes are ready!" She yelled out.

I heard the guys' footsteps and saw them falling down the stairs. Ha! So its not just me.

"Are...you.... gu-guys... alright!?" I said.

"Shut up Austin!" Tyler said.

"Yeah we're fine." Zach said.

"Totally fine!" AC and Robert said.

"Guy! Pancakes will get cold if you don't come and sit your butts down!" Memorie said.

"Let's roll guys!" Zach said.

"AC. Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yeah."

"Should I....ask Memorie on a lunch date?"

"Bro, I think you should. I mean, I know you like her and all, you guys should have Maustin time!"

"Maustin?"

"That's the ship name I gave you guys! You like?"

"Yeah.. Sure. I'll ask her later around noon."

"Alright. Let's go eat PANCAKES!"

~~~~~~~~15 Minutes later~~~~~~~~

"These...Pan-pancakes...Are...GOOD!" Alex said.

"Oh you bet!" Tyler said.

"Who taught you how to cook Memorie? If it was your mom than DANG!" Zach said.

"Actually my dad taught me how to cook. He can even make the BEST chocolate chip pancakes."

"You should tell him to cook for us one day!" Robert said stuffing his 15th pancake.

"I'll tell him to cook for you guys! You guys will love him."

Should I ask her now or later? What if something bad happens? Be a man and ask her out! Don't be a chicken! Or are you a chicken? I, Austin Mahone, am not a chicken! I'll do it.

"Let's watch a movie guys!" I said.

"Yeah that sounds fun!" Memorie said. Why is she so beautiful? While Memorie and I were making popcorn, we heard Robert and Alex yelling upstairs.

"Should we go see what's happening?"

"S-sure. Let's go."

"You okay Mems?"

"Yeah I'll tell you while we're going to see what's going on."

"Okay."

Alex's P.O.V.

"Look, I know we pretended to apologize but I need to ask you to leave Austin and Memorie alone. You could tell they like each other!"

"I don't fucking care Constancio! I like her too!"