Chapter 12

Austin's P.O.V.

It's been three months since Memorie was in coma. The Crew and everyone kept telling me to go home and rest. I refuse to go home and leave my girl alone. I slept in uncomfortable positions in the chair next to the hospital bed.

"Austin, c'mon. You need to sleep. You look like shit." Alex said.

"Thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it."

"We're serious, Austin. Go home and sleep." Zach said getting frustrated.

"No! I'm staying and that's final!" Everyone got quiet and looked at me.

"Austin, we know you love her very much and you want to stay with her. But you need to rest. We will all take turns watching her. We promise. Just go home and rest. You haven't slept since the day she went missing. C'mon, go home and sleep. We'll watch her for the night." Jasmine and Alex said.

"And, I'll come in the morning." Robert said.

"And I'll come in the weekends." Zach said getting up from the floor.

I hesitated for a while. At the same time, I want to go home and rest. And at the same time, I want to stay here and wait for Memorie to wake up. And I finally gave in.

"Fine. I'll go home. But one of you guys have to take me home. Zach, you left my car at my house. So, you're taking me."

"Alright. I have to go to work anyways. Let's go." I look at Memorie and plant a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll be back. I promise."

Alex's P.O.V.

Poor Austin. He really wants Memorie to wake up. That's how I was with Jasmine. I was glad she woke up two months ago. We're all praying that Memorie will wake up soon and remember us all. But, like the doctor said, she won't remember anything at all for awhile.

"Austin really loves her. He'll do anything for her." Jasmine said breaking the silence in the room.

"That's what love does. It makes you do things for the person you love. Just like what I did for you. I never slept for days. I wanted you to wake up so I can see you beautiful eyes and smile." She turned a light shade of pink when I said that.

"I'll go get us food from the cafeteria. Be right back babe." I kiss her cheek and left the room. I signaled Robert to come with me. He stood up from the chair and followed along.

When we finally made it to the cafeteria, Robert and I went to go grab a tray for the food.

"What is there to eat?" I asked.

"There's pizza, ravioli, chicken pot pie.... What are you going to get?"

"Three pizzas and ravioli. What about you.?"

"I'm sticking with ravioli. What about for your girlfriend?"

"I'll get her three slices of pizza and ravioli." He looks at me like he has seen a ghost past by.

"What? She loves pizza." He just shrugs and grabs the ravioli. I grab six pizza slices and ravioli.

We headed our way and we see Memorie's brother, Mr. Johnson, and Jasmine outside the hall. We quickly go and I hand Jasmine her food.

"Why are you guys out here?"

"Memorie."

"What about her? Is she okay?" She looks down and cries.

"What happened?" She looks up and says,

"We don't know. She stopped breathing all of a sudden." My face was white as a ghost.

To be continued....

________________________________________

Cliffhanger! Ahh! Here's your update guys! I'll update as soon as I can sometime next week. Sorry I didn't update early. I wanted you guys to love this. Thank you guys for 208 reads!! Please vote, comment, and fan! Thank you! Tell friends to read my story! Bye bye!

~Litzy =>