Chapter 20

Today was the day I was leaving the death trap- I mean hospital. Doctor has kept telling me to stay in bed for awhile. I'm not a kid anymore! I know what to do. "Ready austin? Your mom's waiting outside in the car." Robert said.

"Why is she outside?"

"Well, it's raining. And she has to go get your pills for the headaches you'll get."

"Oh okay. Where's Memorie?"

"Waiting for you at home. She's resting for once."

"For once? what do you mean?" He helps me out of the bed and out the room.

"She hasn't slept since she bumped into Justin. She wakes up every night because of the nightmares she has of losing your guys' baby."

"Can we go home? I want to talk to her." He nodded and we were already in the lobby, leaving the hospital. Robert handed me my jacket and we ran to my mom's car. I hopped to the backseat while Robert went up front. My mom handed me a bag of food and a coke. I began eating and I got a call from Rocco.

"Rocco? What's up?"

"I was checking up on you since I heard what hapened."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm heading home right now."

"That's good. Take a week off and around Thursday next week we will start the tour."

"Alright. Thanks for the heads up."

"Hey, before you hang up, I just congratulate you."

"For what?"

"Your child you're having. You have a huge responsibility on your hands."

"Yeah, I know. Memorie and I are really nervous since we haven't been parents until now." I hear him chuckle and there was a long pause.

"Just be careful, Austin."

"Sure will. Bye." He hangs up and I put away my phone. I throw in all my trash into the plastic bag and finish up my drink. An hour later, we made it home. I get out of the car and walk into the house. I walk into the kitchen and Alex was there just sitting down. He heard me and I saw him wiping his nose. Has he been crying?

"Hey, Austin. Welcome back. Everyone's outside."

"Why are you in here crying?"

"Jasmine and I got into a fight. And it didn't end well."

"I'm sorry to hear that bro."

"It's okay. I knew it was coming. Even Robert is mad at her."

"Well, I'm still sorry."

"Me too. Promise me something Austin."

"What?"

"Never break up wth Memorie. She loves you so much. Not just because she's a mohomie and stuff, but because she never felt this way for anyone."

"I promise, AC. Now, let's go outside." He laughed and followed me outside. I saw some friends, relatives, and neighbors. They saw me and they all got set up. Like I can't see them.

"SURPRISE! WELCOME HOME!" I smile wide and thank everyone. I mostly said hello to everyone except one person.

"Hey Zach, where's Memorie?"

"She's upstairs in your room. She kind of fell asleep before you got here." I walked back inside and up to my room. I open it quietly and I see Memorie peacefully sleeping. I lay down next to her and wrap my arms around her waist. I hear her faint snores and I chuckle. She looks beautiful, even when she's sleeping.

"Stop looking at me." She whispered.

"What if I don't want to? You look beautiful." She turns her neck and smiles.

"Welcome home." I peck herlips and she stands up.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, keep having cramps. I don't know why?"

"I heard that you finally slept."

"Those stupid nightmares don't stop, Austin. I can't stop thinking of what he's saying."

"Hey, look at me. That asshole just wants to scare you. He's just jealous that you found someone that loves you so damn much. He's jealous that you are now happier than ever. He's furious because you have awesome friends. Forget that dick, Mems."

"You're right. Let'sgo back to the party. Since I'm wide awake now." We got out of bed and went back outside.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Poor Alex, what's wrong with you Jasmine!? How the hell could you! And welcome home poobear (Austin if you guys don't know). Here's your update like I promised! I hope this is a long chapter. Thank you guys for 800+ reads! *Happy Dance* Anyways, Updates will be slowler than ever becasue I start school next week!! AAHHH kill me now. I'm off to go now. Peace!

~Litzy =>