Chapter 5

Austin's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said in a tired voice.

"Hey Austin remember how I said you'll be having a home concert?"

"Yup."

"Well, they change the time to seven thirty. Is that good?"

"Yeah that's okay. I'll be there around five to rehearse."

"Perfect."

"See ya later Rocco."

As I hung up my phone, I had an idea but the boys will need to help me.. I'm going to ask Memorie to be my girlfriend. I walked down the stairs slowly and I decided to make breakfast; eggs and bacon.

"WAKE UP EVERYBODY! BREAKFAST IS READY AND I HAVE SOME NEWS!" I heard shoving and falling upstairs.

"What did Memorie make?!" Tyler said.

"Shhh! She's still asleep. I made breakfast. Don't worry, Memorie left a recipe for bacon and eggs.

"Then we are good." Zach said.

~~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~

"These are really good Austin! Maybe you should make breakfast with Memos!" Alex said getting up and getting more bacon and eggs.

"Speaking of Memorie, I have to tell you guys something, but you have to keep it as a secret until the concert. Got it?"

"Got it." They all said.

"Well, you all know that I like her. I know we've only known each other for 3 days... but I know she can rust me. My point is I want her to be my girlfriend. I'm going to ask her out in the middle of my concert. This is the part where you guys come in. I want you guys to bring her backstage and I'll tell you guys to blindfold her and sit her in a stool in the middle of the stage. I'll have a rose and I will ask her ourt."

"Good plan bro. She'll say yes. I know it. We all know it." Tyler said.

"Morning guys!" Memorie said.

"Hey Mems! how'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Great. Even if I had a bad dream, I slept great." She said with a big smile. I remembered what happened last night.

"I have to leave around four-ish." Memorie said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I have basketball practice. I'll be home around 5:30."

"Perfect." Alex said.

"Ummm? Okay? Anyways, I gotta get home to shower and to get some clothes, I'll be back in an hour. But first... what do I smell? Bacon and... *sniffs* eggs? Who made breakfast?"

"Austin made breakfast. Try it! Its good!" AC said.

"Want to try some?" I said.

"Yeah! I'm starving!"

~~~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~~~~~

"These. Are. Good! These are the best bacon and eggs I have ever tasted!" She said.

"Why, thank you! You were the one that left a recipe for this, so I decided to you know, try cooking."

"Well, you passed the cooking test! Great job!"

"Why, thank you!"

"Well gotta go! See you guys in an hour! Bye!"

"Bye!" We all said.