Chapter 6

Austin's P.O.V.

I heard the shower running and I heard singing. I never knew Memorie could sing. Well when I met her she said she sings. But I never knew this good. I checked my phone and it was 6:45 a.m. Wow! 6:45 a.m.?! This girl is crazy. I quietly opened the bathroom door and I heard her singing 'What makes you beautiful'.

'Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

The way you smile at the ground

It ain't hard to tell

You don't know oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful!'

She has an amazing voice. I heard the shower turn off and I quickly closed the door and jumped onto her bed and acted like nothing had happened. But instead of landing in bed, I fell to the floor.

"Ouch."

"Oh my god! Are you okay!?" Memorie said worried.

"It's okay babe. I'm okay. I just fell off the bed. That's all. And really? You wake up at six in the morning?"

"Actually, I wake up at 4 in the morning."

"Why?"

"I go to the school gym to shoot hoops. I play with some gals in the morning."

"You are crazy girl!"

"Thank you."

"Should I... You know... Give you time to change?"

"Or you can just turn around and not look."

"I'll try not to look." I said with a smirk.

"I mean it babe."

"Fine I won't look. I promise."

As I turn around, I was thinking; Should I surprise her at lunch today with the rose and necklace Alex gave me? I mean, Alex just told me he left the rose at his house. I might as well text him and tell him to bring me the rose and necklace.

*Hey AC. You up?

Austin

*Yeah why?

Alex

*When you go to school, take the white rose with you.

Austin

*Um, why?

Alex

*I was going to surprise Memorie at lunch with the rose and necklace that you bought. I owe you one bro. Thanks.

Austin

*Aww! How sweet. Alright I'll bring the rose and necklace. And plus, you don't owe me nothing. I did this for you two to be together. :)

Alex

*You're the best man! Thanks!

Austin

*No problem man. Text ya later.

Alex

*See you later.

Austin

"Okay you can look now."

"Okay." I turn around and I see the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Thank you Austin."

"Wait did I say that aloud?"

"Yup." She said popping the 'p'.