Chapter 1

Memorie's P.O.V.

Come on Alex! We're going to be late to my softball game!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Jeez, why in a hurry? We still got time." Alex said.

"Yeah, but I want to get there early to practice!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Ok, ok. Hey...umm before the game can I go to the airport? I need to pick someone up." Alex asked nervously.

"Sure. Why do you sound nervous?" I asked.

"Uh no reason. I think you might like this person. He is really a good guy! He's like you! But a guy version, haha."

"Alright, anyways is that person already at the airport or what?" I asked.

"Yeah. Do you mind if I drop you off at the fields and bring him to your game??"

"Of course! I don't mind. Just be there when I bat. Your gonna see me hit a homerun! Just for you and your friend!"

"I feel so special!" Alex said in a girly voice.

"I have a feeling that you will marry the guy." He mumbled.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing! Uhmm... Let's take you to the game." He said.

"Umm... Ok?" Alex and I been best friends since we were ten. He was best friends with Austin Mahone. And yes, I'm a Mahomie. I've met Austin before he was famous but we never really talked. I'm still wondering who he is going to pick up at the airport.

In the fields:

"Okay, we're here Memorie! Hurry so I can't get Au- I mean my friend so he can see you!"

"You were about to say his name weren't ya?!"

"Psshhh nooo? Anyways, be back in twenty minutes!"

"Alrighty! See ya later!"

Alex's P.O.V.

On my way to the airport, I got a text from Austin.

*Hey bro, I'm here outside the airport. where you at?*

Austin

*I'm like 5 minutes away from the airport. I'll be taking you to a softball game. I want you to see my friend play. Is that ok?*

Alex

*Yesh that's okay. What's your friend's name?*

Austin

*Can't tell you! :)*

Alex

*Okay, okay. See ya in a bit*

Austin

After looking for Austin, I finally found him.

"Hey Austin!"

I saw him running towards the car and he looked scared.

"Hurry! Go!" Austin said in a rush.

"okay?"

"Go!"

Once we left the airport, I asked him what was up.

"What. The Hell. Was that?!"

"I was surrounded by crazy fans. They were asking me questions that were really weird." he said.

"Oh..." I said trying not to laugh. "So, dude I was gonna tell you that if you were ok going to the softball game to see my friend." I asked.