Chapter 16

Memorie's P.O.V.

"Mems, wake up. We leave in an hour." Alex said. I groaned and walked to the bathroom. I decided to not argue with Alex because I wasn't in a mood. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I picked up my hair in a messy pony tail and left the bathroom. I picked out sweat pants and a One Direction shirt. I added Austin's sweatshirt and the Jordan's he gave me for our four month anniversary.

I walk downstairs to see Alex eating cereal. "Morning." He said putting his spoon down.

"Hey." I mumbled. I grab a granola bar and sit next to Alex.

"Aren't you eating?"

"Not in a mood to eat anything. Except for this." I said waving my granola bar in his face.

"Okay. Well, grab some more bars. We'll be leaving in twenty minutes." I stand up and grab six or seven granola bars and put them in my luggage. I went upstairs and grabbed my laptop and phone. I put the laptop in the luggage also and waited for Alex to finish eating his cereal.

"All ready?" I nod and we head out to his car. He puts the luggages in the back and I decided to turn on the car since we only have fifteen minutes left to go to the airport. I turn on the radio and I hear Austin's song. I smile because I get to surprise him at a concert. Alex hopped in the car and drove out of the driveway.

I decided to take a nap on the way to the airport. I was really nervous because I don't know how to tell Austin about the baby. Alex has kept telling me to not worry and to just think positive. Which, I still am not. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Mems? Memorie?"

"Hmm. I don't wanna go to school." I mumbled.

I hear Alex chuckle and I wake up. "We're not going to school. We graduated. Member?" I give him a 'I'm half asleep I don't remember things' look. I get out of the car and grab my luggage. We walk into the airport and it was freaking cold! Luckily I had a sweat shirt on.

We walked into the airport and luckily there was no one here. We waited for fifteen minutes for our flight to be called. "Flight for Miami, Florida will be leaving in five minutes." Said the lady through the intercom. We grabbed our stuff and walked to our flight.

I was shaking a bit once we were on the plane. Alex noticed and he grabbed my hand. "It'll be okay, Mems. Relax. We'll be surprising him." I smile to show him I'm relaxed a little. The flight was taking off and I decided to take a nap since this will be a long flight.

~~~~~~~a couple hours later~~~~~~

"Mems. Wake up."

"Hmm? Are we here?" I ask stretching.

"Yeah. I got your luggage. Put on your disguise." I put on my sunglasses and we walked into the airport. No one has spotted us yet which was good.

"Zach will be here any minute." I nodded and we walked to the exit. We waited and we see Zach jogging up to us.

"Hey Zach." Alex said.

"Sup guys. How's the baby Mems?"

"Doing all right. How bout you?"

"Same." I hugged him and he told us that the limo is coming.

"Okay guy. Put your stuff in the back, I'll help you Memorie."

"Thanks, Zach." I opened the limo door and hopped in. After me, was Alex then Zach. Once we were all in, the driver took us to Austin's place.

"We're gonna have to sneek you in."