Chapter 2

Memorie's P.O.V.

"Well, let's see her hit a homerun!"

I chuckled at what he said to Alex. Well, Alex is right. I never,

EVER break my promises. I was waiting for the umpire to tell me that I can go up to base. When I saw who the pitcher was, I was disgusted. It as my enemy, Christina. I hate her so much that 1 month ago, she tried to stab me with scissors during class. Luckily the teacher caught her and she was suspended. Yippee! God that girl takes forever to practice pitching! While she was doing that, I saw bases were loaded. I was up to bat... I wasn't scared. I was not nervous. I was... ready to play. Coach told me not to swing at the first shot because the first throw is usually a ball or strike.

"BALL!" The umpire said. I told him to hold so I can practice a swing. He asked if I was ready. I nodded.

"STRIKE ONE!"

"IT'S OKAY MEMS!" Alex said

"YOU CAN DO THIS MEMORIE!" Austin said. When Austin says my name, my heart melts. His hazel-green eyes, curly, wavy hair, and his caring heart.

"SWING AT THIS NEXT BALL MEMOS!" Coach yelled out. I concentrated on the ball. She threw her hand back, and I swung at the ball. I saw the ball going to the outfield. But, it didn't go to the outfield, it went out of the park!

"YEAH!! GOOD JOB MEMORIE!" Alex said. I saw the crowd cheering, my team cheering, and my friends cheering. When I ran all bases, game was over. The team came out of the dugout and ran towards me. Alex and Austin were also running to me.

"Good job Memorie! Best. Home. Run. EVER!"

"Thanks Austin! I'm glad you came to see this! I wasn't expecting to hit it out of the park!" I chuckle.

"No problem Mem-"

"Hey bitch!" Christina said.

"What do you want drama bitch?"

When I said that she tried to slap me, but miss. HA! She doesn't know how to slap or punch. I wasn't looking for a fight. She always wants to fight me for no god damn reason! I backed away a little so she wouldn't try to hit me again.

"Why were you trying to slap me?! What did I do this time?"

"Oh you know why! For stealing my boyfriend!"

"Okay 1, HE broke up with you. And 2, I wasn't going out with him! He is my cousin!"

"I really don't care! You told him he can't be with me! You're paying for it!"

And that's when she took out a knife and tried to stab me. Where does she get all the knives and scissors?! As she was coming towards me, a police came running and threw her to the ground.

"Well, we thought you changed miss Christina. But we thought wrong. You are going to a rehab hospital right now... again." The police said.

"THIS ISN'T OVER YET MEMORIE! I'LL COME AND FIND YOU!"

"GOOD LUCK WITH THAT GARCIA!"

As she left, Alex pinned me to the floor.

"Gotcha! Want to go to Olive Garden for your celebration?"

"You know how I love Olive Garden!"

"Alright, alright guys! Let's go! I'm starving!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dis Buff Iz GOOFED" Alex said.

"What are you saying?" Austin and I said in unison. We chuckled a little.