Chapter 21

Memore's P.O.V.

I woke up around four in the morning with a headache. I went to go get a drink of water when I bumped into Derrick. "Are you okay, sis?"

"Yeah, just thirsty." (A/N: Ooohh! She thirsty! LOL JK)

"Want me to help you down?"

"Yeah, I guess." He helped me down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sat down on the island while Derrick grabbed me a glass of water. He hand it to me and I thanked him.

"So, why you awake at this time?" He asks.

"I don't know. I'm still having that stupid nightmare. It's all his fault."

"Don't say that. I know it's his fault, but just don't think about it. Think about the family you'll be having with Austin."

"Yeah, you're right. Anyways, why are you awake at this time?" I mock.

"My girlfriend."

"What about Stephanie?" I ask. Him and Stephanie have dating for about three months. I met her last week and she is extremely nice and beautiful. She has blonde, medium, length hair, brown eyes, deep dimples, and she has graduated college. She has been studying photograpghy for four years which I find awesome.

"Well, she's moving to New York for her job and she doesn't want to leave Texas. She says this is her place. She doesn't want to leave her childhood behind, nor me. What should I tell her? She has two weeks for her boss to know."

"Wow, well starters, she should think this through really hard. First, it's a really amazing job. Second, she gets to see a new world. My suggestion, she should take it."

"Yeah, you're right. She even asked if I could go with her if she decided to move to New York."

"You should, I mean, you should go with her, relive a new life." He smiles and hugs me.

"You really know how to give advice."

"I know. Dad said I get that from mom."

"You do. I'm heading up to bed. Night sis."

"Night bro." He went back upstairs and it was just me and my thoughts. Since I won't go back to sleep, I decided to watch a movie. I went to the living room and I picked out the movie the Anchor Man. I grabbed and apple and sat down on the couch.

~~~~~~After the movie~~~~~

It was six in the morning and I went back up to my room. I sat on my bed and grabbed my laptop from under my bed. I logged onto twitter and saw that mahomies followed me. I followed some back and I looked at my newsfeed. Every single comment was nice and thoughtful. Others...hate. I normally ignore the haters, they just jelly! I decided to upload a picture of me and Austin when it was our anniversary. 'Old pick of me and @austinmahone on our anniversary. ILY babe! Get well soon.'

Comments kept coming and coming about what happened to him. I decided to tell them what happened. 'Guys, Austin is okay. He hurt himself at the park and he hurt his head when he fell off the swing. He's okay now.' I logged out of twitter and fell asleep. I hope I sleep without another nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~that day~~~~~~~

I heard my phone ring and I slapped it. It fell to the ground and I lazily grabbed it. "Hello?" I asked rubbing my temples. I heard someone laugh and it was Austin.

"Morning beautiful How'd you sleep?"

"Other than waking up at four in the morning and falling asleep at six, I slept fine. So did the baby. How about you?"