first kiss 😘💋

(Ohm start his car . But when he looked at non he saw that he was not wearing his seat belt and he quickly stopped the car . Ohm turned towards non with the intention of putting on the seat belt)

N:(w.. what is he going to do. Is he going to kiss me.... Seriously..... Nanon hold your gay ass for a while.What I'm going to do. I don't mind having kiss from him......)

(Nanon mind is mess bcz of he can't understand what is going to happen.)

(Ohm come closer and their faces are inches away from each other. Nanon lean back to seat and closed his eyes tightly thinking ohm is going to kiss him. )

(Ohm who aware of the situation just chuckled seen his non's cuteness. He quickly put on his seat belt . when nanon heard the click sound of seat belt he open his eyes and find out ohm is giggling while looking at him)

(Nanon now understand what happened and he was extremely embarrassed about thinking his stupidity)

N: (ohh ....what a idiot I am. What will P' think about me. This is a great shame.
So shameless nanon ........)

(Ohm who is lost in his thoughts while smiling come back to the world with big plan of teasing his non)

(Ohm again start the car driving through busy road)
(Nanon let out a sigh in relief thinking ohm will not tease him for what happened earlier. But his hopes were dashed hearing ohm)

O: "Non actually why did you close your eyes earlier. ?"

N: "ah... W..what when. . I just closed my e... eyes... eyes bcz e..err... I'm feeling tired... Ha.. that's why... Yeh. .. that's the reason phi."
" It's not like what you think. I'm just tired thats all."

(Nanon is blabbering because of embarrassement)

(Ohm who find out shy nanon cuteness , chuckled seen non's cuteness also his pouty lips because of shyness.)

(Ohm will never be fail to find a chance to tease his non bcz it's his favourite thing to do now. )

O: "I didn't think anything non. What do you mean.? What do you think.?Did you think I'm going to kiss.?Right..?

(Hearing ohm nanon's mouth wide open. . he quickly make fake angry face and turn around towards ohm)

 he quickly make fake angry face and turn around towards ohm)

N:" p' you are so annoying. I didn't think anything. (With fake anger and pouty lips)Oh..... p 'will you give me a break from your teasing. You always teasing me.

O: I will give you a break. I'm not teasing you now..............( With playful tone)

O:" 3,2,1, times up
Actually you think I'm going to kiss you. Tell me baby? Na........."

N:" phiiiiiiiiii, are you seriously ohhh.....
You only let me in peace 3 seconds ....
If you keep annoying me I will never talk with you. And I will rethink about giving you a chance.
( Looking at out of the window because he was too mush shy.so non try to avoid ohm gaze with fake anger)