First Day At Office 😄🤓

Nanon was waiting at the university entrance for Ohm's arrival. Nanon only had an assignment to hand over before the due date . It's already 12 passed in afternoon. He was eagerly waiting for Ohm to pick up because today Ohm is going to give him Office Tour.

After waiting for 10 minutes a red car stopped Infront of him revealing Drake.

Drake:" Hey Nong...!! Let's go...!!"

Non:"( frown appears) Ohh..... It's you again phi Drake... Where is phi Ohm?"

Drake:"( chuckle at Non behaviour)
Oii Nong don't be like that... Let's go I will bring you to him."

Non:" ( get in the car )
It's not... just you know he is always busy and I'm annoyed now . Just....Let's go phi."
( Sigh)

Drake:" Haha... Just relax Non.. "
Drake started to drove away from there.

Non:" This time why he isn't come phii... No lying phii... Naa..."

Drake:"When did I lie... Huh?"

Non:" You know when... I think I don't want to say in detail..."

Drake:" Haha... It's for your surprise and other day is Ohm stupid works.. I didn't lie much.... "

Non:" Yeah... Now tell me "

Drake:" He was going to come to pick you up but suddenly the CH chairman called for an urgent matter saying he is coming. So He had to arrange a meeting suddenly for that. So he couldn't come and he give me responsibility to bring you safely to him. That's all..."

Non:" Hmmm... Ok.. ok.. ok.... "
( **Now His Business deals are more important than me... Will he be like my Paa and Maa )"
(Sighed heavily while mumbling to himself)

Drake:" Did you say anything Nong?"

Non:" Noo... Phiii..."

Drake:" Ok... So How is your university going? This is your final year right Nong?"

Non:" Yeah phi it is... More work and work. And finals are close ... (Sigh) "

Drake:" It will be over this year Nong. Don't sigh... After that maybe you can work with us. I'm sure Ohm already has plans for you."

Non:" Hmmm... Yeah he always has. Let's see phii"

Drake:" Yeah ... "

They arrived at Pawat Company main building shortly.

Drake:" Let's go inside Nong"

Non:" Ok phi..."

They went inside and take way to lift.

One employee rush towards Drake and asked,

Worker:" Sir, This file needs to handover to CH chairman.But I missed it and he already left sir... What should I do sir?"
( With a panic face)

Drake:" Ok give me... I will handover it to him. "
( Pat his back with smile)

Worker:" Thank you so much sir .. I.. I.. thought I will lose my job today ".

Drake:" Don't do this again. Be careful next time. Ok..? "

Worker:" Ok sir... Thank you, thank you so much ".

Drake smiled and stopped the lift.

Drake:" Nong you go ahead ...Ok... I have to handover this file to our important client. Stop the lift on the 25th floor and directly go to the Ohm's cabin .... Okay Non ?"

Non:" Ok phii..."

Drake:" Good boy .. I will see you later. Bye.."

Nanon smiled nodding and Drake went away waving at him. Nanon get inside lift and pressed 25th floor button and wait. Then get off from the 25th floor.