End Game 🎯🔥

Previous Chapter

Un. Man:" Get off "

When Nanon looked at the man he was stunned,

Non:" Phi'....!!"

Man smirked at him and before he said anything door wide open revaling Joss,

Joss:" Miss me love??? I know you're. So Let's go . Our honeymoon ship is already on board waiting to sail. Let's go Nanon ."

___________________________________________

AU POV

Non:" Joss... Luke....!!"

Joss/ Luke:" yeah we are . Double Suprise....!! Right ..? Hahaa....."

Joss holds Nanon's hand tightly grabbing him out of the car .

Joss:" Love.. You didn't expect to see me right? But I was dreaming to come for you all this while love...so let's go...."

Nanon yanked his hand from Joss hold and tried to run but Luke already came behind blocking his path.

Non:" Luke!!"

Luke:" you still remember me right. Good. So you must remember how Joss and I beat you in school... So why you trying so hard knowing at the end we will get what we want."

Nanon tried to run ahead but Luke grabbed his hand stopping him,

Luke:" Where are you going in so rush baby boy...?? Are you in a rush to go with us. Ok.....Let's go... I'm also part of your honeymoon. Right Joss??" Hahaaa......"

Joss:" Yeah buddy. We can have a lot of fun. Hahaaa.... "

Joss stepped into Nanon holding him from his hand again tightly asking,

Joss:" Where do you think you can run now...To your Ohm. Huh?? No one can save you now. Your Bastard Ohm must be at the office. When we are done with you , when we show him your pictures and videos how you scream beneath me will eat him alive. Also you will long go with me to our new home when he sees those. That Bastard..."

"Slap...!!"

Joss:" Wtf!!! You shit.... "

Non:" Why did cat got your tongue? Huh? you guys said about honeymoon right? Joss...? But I'm so sorry you both lost chance because I already have it with my Ohm everyday. "

Joss:" You dipshit. !!"

Saying Joss was going to slap him but Nanon quickly took out the little electric shocker from his pocket and pressed it on Joss.

Joss:" Ahhh.....!! what... ??"

Saying Joss got shock and kneel and Luke grabbed Nanon behind Nanon quickly pressed it on his body too . Sudden dazzling head light of the car was on them almost blinding them.

Luke:" Ahh!! Ouch!!"

He winced in pain too while Nanon ran ahead from them after giving electric shock to both of them by given gadget. When they got up and were going to catch Nanon. When they look ahead they can see Nanon stopped midway looking at them with a smirk while Ohm and Nik are coming behind him. Also a round of police cars started to surround them and policemen already surrounded them with pistols that instant.

Nanon smiled saying ,

Nanon:" How is our surprise? You guys still amazed right? You know Joss this time I must say you walked to our trap . Not me . Also You too Luke."