Misunderstand😭😔(⁠ ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀⁠)

N:"Wait here Mr. Ohm pawat..............

Hearing Nanon's angry voice ohm just flinched.
Also his friends now perfectly understand what happened to ohm.
ohm just turned to face nanon.But seen Nanon's swollen red eyes ohm heart began to ache.Even though nanon seems to piss off from ohm's cold shoulder.

N:" Seriously p' ohm you didn't even call me for two days.  You almost ignore me for two days. Whole fucking two days!!!!..
I know you waited for me at cafeteria that day. What you saw is nothing like you think.
Listen to me phi, ( with pleading tone)

(Even though Nanon is angry he is bearing big pain , his eyes become teary)

Drake and Louis who guessed there must be a problem between them said,

D:" Ohm I think you two must talk this out. We will go buddy. See you tomorrow."

(Saying Drake and Louis went away without listen what ohm have to say)

After that Ohm just looked at non with cold expressionless face.

Two days ago

Ohm went to meet his non at university that day without uninformed. He just wanted to surprise his non. But he was shocked to see that non's friend chimon give rose to Nanon. Nanon also accept the rose and hugged each other.seen this ohm left from there without saying anything.

Nanon previously said that his friend is also confessed that he has feeling for him. From that day onwards ohm is anxious about non being his friend. Ohm doesn't like that boy so much.They even argued about this.

When he get there he saw that incident and he thought that nanon accept his friend confession. Thinking that ,he was very sad and run away from there without saying anything.He just cried out all day in room. he also switched off his phone bcz he doesn't want to hear anything that break his heart . From that day ohm completely ignore Nanon for almost two days fearing he will get heartbreak

Nanon in otherhand find out ohm is their that day and he has hunch that he must misunderstood everything. He called him million times but ohm phone is switched off. Nanon didn't even think in his wildest dreams that his ohm will ignore him.He was extremely in shocked and sad realising this. His heart paining like hell .

But the actual thing is happened on that day was extremely different from ohm's thinking . He just assumed everything without asking nanon.

Present time

Both of them sat down there.Nanon break the silence saying,

N:" P' Are you really not going to talk me?

( his eyes already swollen because of two days crying . Now he almost verge of crying because this is first time ohm giving him cold shoulder. He can't now endure this hurt feelings anymore)

Nanon's tears rolling down continuosly wetting his cheeks . His face become red due to crying.