Escape 😥😶‍🌫️

Hi lovelies ❤️
Daily update is here!!❤️

___________________________________________

Present in car

D:" Ohh shit.... This damn traffic. Evening traffic is hectic. Shit..."

Ohm snapped out of his thoughts hearing Drake.

O:" Ohh ..yeah try to get away from this quickly. We must go quickly."

D:" Ok.. ok I will go in short cuts to avoid this traffic. Just calm down. Try to call him"

O:" I'm trying but it switched off. Not responding. Shitt.... "

D:" Let's try to get there quickly. Calm down buddy"
O:" Hmm....."
Ohm just sigh in frustration.

(Ohm in mind*** Baby you're okay right?
When I first met you, your dimples make me remember my past. But I didn't like my past. But now it's really you My little non. But that time we are friends and brothers. But now we are lovers. I like we being lovers than friends or brothers. I think I misunderstood my feelings for you that time too.
But I don't know what happened to you? I'm feeling so guilty. Did I leave you when you need me most? But Why didn't you even tell them anything.You said to stay away from you and didn't even try talk to me. You didn't even try to talk to me at least a single call. What actually happened? I'm sure he is the reason for all this. If I didn't get to know about these information even right now I should have been angry with you.you had to believe in me. But you didn't believe in your p'Omi , Your phi'..... You broke our promises that day. It cost us so many years Non...........)

Nanon POV

Nanon POV

Don't hate me Phi ohm ......

Nanon hugged his knees and cried his heart out for while. Then he slowly get up and walked near where the phone crashed. He drop in his knees and take them while crying.

N:"I don't know what to do Ohm. I can't even called you love now. What should I do.
If I stay here any longer I'm sure he will fucked up my whole life. I don't want to raped by him. That fucking bastard take my childhood from me. I have to stay away from my phi for past years because of that bastard. I was in living hell that time . He was making my life hell from my childhood. I'm feeling so weak Ohm. I can't go against him in my current situation. But I have to protect you too. I can't let you suffer. But I must see end of this.I will not suffer anymore .This is the only last chance to escape from here. I can't live without you. If I can escape from here and come to you quickly he will not be able to do anything to you,my Ohm. So I will take my Ohm and get away from here.yeah....!! So that way I can protect my Ohm and get away from this Devil. This time I will not lose anyone. My last wish to meet my phi'one last time and asked him to forgive me. This sly fox can't trust even he promised, he will try to make you suffer so that psycho can be happy. Now I must go to my Ohm quickly before he found out. This is my last chance.