Soulful Love❤️‍🔥🌹

O:" Baby you are making its harder to control me , Love...

N:" Then don't control yourself P'.
Let go off your self control phi..........

Mature scene+++
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖❤️‍🔥➖➖

O:" what? I..I... Don't think it is good idea baby?

Nanon pulled ohm and make him fall in bed. Then he get on top of ohm.

N:" I'm don't know it's good or bad but I only know that I love you more than anything

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

N:" I'm don't know it's good or bad but I only know that I love you more than anything."

Saying Nanon leaned over to ohm and Start to kiss him hungrily.ohm in other hand now can't control himself so he let out the inner beast. He take over control and make nanon lay in bed . Ohm is now top in nanon and kissing him deeply.

Ohm sucks harder Nanon lips and when Nanon parted his lips he entered his tongue to non's mouth and tasting him and exploring every inch of his mouth making him gasp for air. Ohm hungrily kissing and sucking Nanon . After a while he pulled out from his kiss and kiss Nanon eyes one by one.ThenOhm hungrily sucking his dimple his addiction to Nanon dimples make him crazy.

Then He swiftly sucks nanon earlobe then lick it and kissed his chin. He sucks harder and harder Nanon's every corner of face making him moan .
N:"Ahhh ohmm.....""

Nanon in other hand kissing and roaming his hands around ohm back and clenching his shirt when ohm deeply sucks his chin and neck. He is now moaning mess under ohm. Ohm addicted to suck nanon Adam apple. He sucks it deeply . Ohm is inhaling Nanon addictive smell it makes him more aroused now.He then giving wet kisses all over nanon neck. His self control is now no where to found. His lust and love for his Nanon is now controling him.
He sucks and bite Nanon neck giving him hickeys. Nanon moaning for every touch made by ohm.

N:" ohmm ahhhh... Umhhh...
Phi... ... Umh..hhh. "

Ohm now getting his sense hearing Nanon moans.

O:" Baby you are driving me crazy. What should I do? Are you sure about this?
.
Nanon hold ohm face and making him more closer.

N:" I'm sure about you more than my life .so take my soul too. I devoted my everything to you . I need only you p'

O:" Nanon..my baby...."
( Cupping his face looking at him with pure loved eyes)
O" I will keep your trust baby. I will cherish you forever.
I promise my soul only yours too. My whole life only own to you my love."

Saying ohm again start to kiss Nanon with pure love .Nanon kiss him back passionately.

Heart gets what it needs right? So Both of them are yearning for this moment. The moment both of their souls will be each other.

Ohm remove Nanon shirt and make him lay down in bed . Ohm also remove his shirt. Nanon now touching ohm's abs Nanon always wanted to touch his fine abs. Then he start to give wet kisses on ohm's abs making ohm moan.