My P' Omii🥺❤️💚

Previous Chapter

Non:"What... ?? What... do you mean Ohm. How you know my p' Omi. I never told you . And ... I...I..."

Ohm:" Because I'm your p' Omi...."

Nanon eyes wide opened when realisation hit him.

___________________________________________

Non:" How is that possible? It can't be..."

Ohm:"Yeah it can be baby. After almost 16 years apart from each other we found out each other through love without knowing who we are . "

Nanon cupped Ohm face with love .

Non:" You changed lot. You changed so much than my little p' Omi."

Nanon eyes escaped tears. But suddenly
Nanon back away little from Ohm While crying he asked,

Non:" Do you hate me Ohm?"

Ohm shocked with sudden question and sudden change of Nanon's behaviour,

Ohm:" What? No... I never hate you baby."

Ohm tried to touch Nanon and hold him. But Nanon back away again saying,

Non:" No...Please don't come near me.. how did you know I am your Nong. Eventhough now you found out it's me, you must be actually hating me what I did to you. "

(Ohm slowly hold Nanon hands which is resisting. Nanon tried to get out of Ohm hold but Ohm wrapped his arms around Nanon tightly Even he resist,)

Ohm:"Please...Look at me ... Please listen to me my baby... I never hate you or think like that. Actually I was angry with my Nong Non for almost years . Until I saw your ID card I didn't know you are my Nong. I fall in love with my cute little Nanon..... Na... Who make my heart gone crazy first time in my whole life. Your dimple makes me remember my little Nong. But I didn't like to think you as him.
When I saw your ID card that day I got hunch that you really look like my Nong Non. That's when I started to searched about your past.
That day when you went missing That's when Drake find it's really you. My love for you never decreased even a little baby. It's only grown more and more. Please believe your phiii.....I only need the answers I waited for almost 16 years baby. For all these years I never hate you baby... Even a second I never hate you... Please believe me....."

(Nanon started to cry hard . He shakes his head while sobbing , trying to get out of Ohm hold , )

Non:"Please let me go.. Ohm ..Leave me Ohm... Leave me.....That's the only way good for you..."

Ohm:" Why baby ? Why are you act like this . You did the same that day. Why can't you believe in me . You break our promises that time. You can't do it again . Please... "

Non:" I don't have any choice phi... Please phi.... I'm only asking for forgiveness.... Please leave me..... I dragged you again to this hell . I'm sorry....
Let me go...."

Ohm:" I already forgive you Baby. Please answer me. Don't try to run away from me. Why can't you believe in me Non? Please....... Listen to me...."

Non:" I can't see you like that again. I can't... I can't let you suffer. I can't ruin your life too.... "

Ohm:" What do you mean baby? Please Non I'm begging you . Without you I'm nothing ... please believe in me
And tell me ......

Nanon heart clench in pain . But he was in feared for his Ohm life. His 16 years past memories coming back hunting him. He doesn't want to ruin his life. Nanon wants Ohm to have the best . Nanon tried to let go off Ohm hug saying,

Non:" Don't do this to me phi.....( Sob)
I believe in you.... But I... I can't lose you phi..... I can't see you like that day Please ... Please...... leave me...( Sob)
I.. I.. don't want to be with you now... Please phi...."