Possessive Non😈🔥🤗

Previous Chapter

Joss, Nanon's parents , Ohm Papa, also officers and even Ohm and Drake eyes widened in shock .
Everyone around gasp in shock seen it.

A hard slap is launched towards Joss suddenly making him stop in his track .

Ohm:" Nanon......"

___________________________________________

Non :" Don't you dare to touch him you bastard. "

Then Nanon pushed Joss and turned to Ohm side who is held by Officers.

Nanon shouted while his tears rolling down through his cheeks,
Non:" Let him goo... Free him...."

Nanon is in his fractured leg but he is boiling in anger while crying so Nanon started to push every Officers from Ohm like a mad man. Even Officers are stunned by his sudden outburst and action. They were pushed away by Nanon.

Ohm:" Baby calm down... Please... You are hurting yourself..."

Nanon is in his fractured leg without crutch. And in the end He quickly hugged Ohm tightly while burying his face in Ohm chest while crying,

Non:" Ohm... I was so scared about you.. you break the promise. You left me alone. (Sob ) I'm so angry with you... Don't you dare to leave me alone again. ( Hitting ohm's back with his fist slightly like a baby)
Please don't leave me na ..... I love you so much Ohmii. I'm so sorry... I'm the reason for this everything..."

Seen Their interaction everyone around them was in dazed. Joss is in boiling anger.
Ohm cupped Nanon's face and wipe his tears in his thumb.

Ohm:" Baby... Don't say sorry. You know I love you so much. Please baby.. don't cry..
I'm so sorry for leaving you. I'm so Sorry.. please forgive me baby ."

Non:" Phii.... "

Nanon looked at Ohm face and looked at his bruised lips . Seen him like this pain Nanon's more. His eyes filled with tears and rolling down continuously.
And he softly touched his bruised face and softly caressed it while saying,

Non:" Who did this to you... Is it paining?"..

Ohm:"No baby it's nothing... I'm not feeling any pain my Love.. Now you are with me so I don't have any worry now. I'm perfectly fine."

Non:"But ....
Ohm wiped his tears gently looking at his face saying,

Ohm:" It doesn't Hurt Non. Okay...? Now Don't cry baby... Na.... Its hurts more... Please..."

Nanon eyes caught the handcuffs in his hands when Ohm wiped his tears.
Nanon slowly held his handcuffed hands and his reddened wrist and softly caressed his reddened wrist. He can't stop his crying again when he see this,

Non:"Why are they put this on you. Your wrists are reddened. It must be painful."

Tears escaped constantly from Nanon's eyes.
Ohm squeezed his hands with assuring smile and said,

Ohm:" No baby it's not Hurt. Naa..
From the moment you are with me I'm feeling so happy. Now you are here so everything will be alright.
Look ....my baby it's not Hurt..."

Ohm lift his hands for asking Nanon to hug. Nanon quickly hugged him tightly burying his face in Ohm chest . Ohm put down his hands hugging back Nanon and inhaling his sweet baby smell. And placed soft kisses in his head.

But Nanon isn't convinced from anything Ohm said. He turned to look at officers who are still stunned and looking at them as statues while in Ohm embrace. Nanon then shouted at them in fumming in anger,