Traumatic past💔❤️‍🩹

Hii lovelies 💗,
Daily update is here.
___________________________________________

Past memories continuing

N:" Noo I want play with p'Omi. Let's play p'Omi "
Catch me p'Omi. Yehhhh...."

Saying Nanon run away.
Ohm give last glance at him with smirk and went to catch Nanon.
___________________________________________

(Joss in mind** How dare you reject me nong. No one never reject me. You are so adorable so, You will be my puppet eventually. I will remove your Phi from your life as soon as possible. At the end You will be mine cute boy.)

Joss is the kid who is the friend of Nanon's father . They friends for little while. But Joss father sly fox who is going for money. Joss is 12 years old kid . His mind is full of only dirty work. He is abuser like his father.

Days passed away ohm and Nanon collecting beautiful memories as children. Their friendship is unbreakable. Joss is always come to Nanon home but ohm always there for Nanon. Joss is always angry with ohm because Ohm always block his way. Joss always wanted to make nanon alone for himself. He doesn't like to play with ohm and Nanon together. His intentions are unclear and dirty for sure.
But one day everything was changed.
The day that they never hope will come to their life but it came as storm named Joss.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾
Nanon POV

I'm sorry Omi. My brother. If that day I wished ,I could protect you and not let that happen. Then maybe until now we can be together. .....
You must be protected me like Ohm. You must be same age as my ohm ,phi . I wished to meet you once again. My only happiness is that I protected you as your Nong..... forgive me Phi......

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾Past memories continuing

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾
Past memories continuing

The Day 🌪️

Nanon parents went to market. He was with his grand maa that day. Joss come home and see Nanon playing alone in garden and no one is at home. So he secretly sneaked to garden without anyone knowing.Joss take the chance and went to find nanon who is now playing in garden.
Ohm isn't there yet. He was coming late from school today.

J:" Hii Nong , what are you doing?"

N:" p' jos. I make paper pane. Look.."
(Showing his paper plane while giving warm smile to Joss)

J:"Ok Nong , Let's come with me. I will show you Something better than playing in here. What you say?"

N:" Noo p'Omi is coming. Let's go with P'Omi. Naaa..."

Joss become angry and shout at him.

J:" What the hell always p'Omi ... p'Omi don't you have anyone. I'm here can't you see."
Nanon smile quickly fade away and he begun to cry .