💚Author's End Note❤️

Hii my dear Lovelies,

This is your Author ,
SK,

I thought to put an end note with addressing you all at least once .
Today I released last chapter you guys requested and sorry for the delay.

So as this remarks end of this story I could end the story with 24k reads because of you guys support and love. I'm really overwhelmed by you guys love and support I received all these past months.

First of all I need to thank everyone. Everyone who reads, votes and comments . I am really grateful for everyone because their tiny gesture of support and love is a lot for me.

Especially I need to remind the one who comments and talks with me because you guys are the best. Because of you guys encouragement and support I could come this far. I'm really grateful for you guys. Love you all my dear lovelies.

Also I hope I convinced some meaning and messages for you guys through this story.
I hope you all enjoy the story. That's all I hope.
As you guys know This is my very first story I published and started to write unexpectedly. Also this is most heartfelt, also one of my favourite stories I wrote.
As Always first is memorable right?
So this is the most memorable one because I get to know you guys through this book.

I didn't think to come this far but my dear readers' love made me come this far.And last but not least I wanna thank all of you again.

I hope to see you all with my ongoing stories and also in upcoming stories.
I will try my best to treasure all of yours precious time.
If you like you can follow me for more. And anyone who likes to talk with me is warmly welcome to have a chat with me.
I would really appreciate it.

Again thank you so much.
Love you all my dear lovelies.
Hope to meet you all in other stories.

Your Author,
SK ❤️

___________________________________________

Ongoing Stories

"True Love "

"Drunken Confession "