Trapped 😑😡

Flashback

Joss answer the phone call,

Joss:" Hello... Ohh...... Please calm down....."

N.Paa:" Where is our son? What happened to him? We tried to call him so many times. His phone isn't working. He isn't at home or anywhere. His room is messy and broken. You were with him. Tell us Where is our son Joss? "

N Maa:" He isn't going anywhere without telling us. Son please tell us where is our baby? I'm so scared... Tell me ..."

Joss:" Please Calm down... I know . First calm down and listen to me."

N. Paa:" What is there to listen to. Huh??. We tried to call him His phone isn't working. We were scared and came home quickly but When we come he isn't home. Also how his room's door lock broke. Everything is messy. He isn't like that. Joss tell us where is our son You were with him at last. Tell us...."

Joss:" I know.. I tried too. But please listen to me aunty and uncle. I need to tell you guys something important.."

N. Paa:" What is it.? Tell us quickly. "

Joss:" Nanon isn't anywhere. I'm still trying to find Nanon for almost two days. ( Joss started to fakely crying)
I...I'm so sorry. I couldn't protect him. "
( Sob)

N:" What are you meaning.. Tell us where is our son ..?"

Joss:" I..I... I'm so sorry... I was too late when he already got Nanon ."

Maa:" Who.. Who.... What do you mean? We can't understand anything"

Joss:"(sob) Can.. can .. you guys remember Ohm from childhood. He.. he take Nanon.. I think he did it for revenge".
(Joss fake crying)

N.Maa :" What .. Ohm... The one who beat our son? How ?? How he come again. Tell us the full story Joss. I can't take it anymore."

Joss:" Actually that boy Ohm and Nanon had a relationship. He deceive Nanon. Nanon doesn't even know it's him.
I found out everything from my friend here . Also why he was getting close to Nanon To take advantage of him not in good way. I can't tell everything right now. But you guys have to know he is a cunning man who deceives our innocent Nanon. When I found out I quickly came from the USA for Nanon. But I . .. I.. was late.. he already deceived Nanon. That day when you guys left I told Nanon about him. He didn't even know anything. He was fooled by his tricks. Nanon was going to question him. That day knowing I'm back he suddenly came to your house. I was gonna handle it but Nanon needs to know the truth. So I let them talk. At the end he got angry because his true face reveal and he beat me with his friend to unconscious. Nanon tried to stop. He even agreed to him to go with him for saving me that's the last thing I remember before I was unconscious. I'm so sorry... These everything is happened because of me. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. because of me he sacrificed himself. ( Sob) After that when I wake up he was already taken our Nanon... ( Sob) I knew
Nanon might try to escape from him that's why your house looks like that. Even though Nanon must go with him for my sake. I'm so scared about him. I don't know aunty... From that time onwards I'm still going everywhere looking for our Nanon... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..

Maa:" what... I can't believe this... how these all happened?? Is that means he kidnapped our son? Why was he doing something like that?"

Joss:" He needs revenge for our childhood matters. That's why, also he might get to know about our marriage.
I think. Perhaps He get to know that his revenge plan isn't going to success if I married Nanon. He wants revenge in any way for what happened in childhood. He is so manipulative one. He may have tried to give you guys a call saying Nanon is okay or maybe he might be blackmail Nanon and himself say he is okay. But this is the truth about What happened. He will try to talk to you guys saying everything is lies and tried to make his own story by blackmailing Nanon. They might say I'm the bad one because he is so angry with me actually . He needs revenge from me. That's why he is using Nanon and Nanon is so innocent so he must be already scared by him and listen to him. Everything is his plans aunty. Don't fool by him. We have to find Nanon and let him feel he is safe so he will not afraid to him anymore.
So he will say the truth by himself. I'm sure. But... I... I couldn't protect my little Non. I'm so sorry aunty... I'm.. so sorry..... I'm so sorry...."