Baby fight 🫂(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

One month ago

Nanon didn't actually attend to that party. He was fumming in anger but also cared about ohm feelings. He just switched off his phone and take time to calm himself.then he fell asleep because he is exhausted.

But other side ohm who is anxious about thinking nanon went to the party he immediately return to Bangkok.

When ohm return it's already morning. He tried to call Nanon so many times but he didn't pick up. Then ohm take very hard decision. He choose to call his friend chimon.

Ohm and chimon conversation

O:"Hi. I'm ohm do you remember me?"

C: "yeah. Why I don't remember you.? Nanon is head over heels for you. Otherwise.. ah.... (with annoyed tone). Why did you called? "

O:" actually the point is er... Nanon, did he return from yesterday party?

C:" what kind of boyfriend are you ah...? He didn't even come. I tried to call him so many time but his phone is switched off."

O:" what? He didn't attend to the party."

O :*(What happened to my non. (Ohm is mumbling to himself bcz of fear.)

O:" ahh... I will call you later. Thanks for information"

He quickly cut the call without giving chance to speak chimon again.

O :*(What happened non. Why don't you answer your phone.are you in trouble. ?)

Ohm quickly drive to Nanon home

Without any hesitation he ring the bell nervously again and again. Then after some time door open revealing sleepy nanon with cute pyjama.

When ohm see sleepy nanon that time his blood rush to his face because of relief. He didn't even think a second he hug his Nanon tightly. While sobbing in his shoulder. Nanon just shocked to see his sulky puppy crying.

Then Nanon remembered his last heated conversation with ohm and he Also switched off his phone because of anger. now here is his big sulky puppy crying because of that reason.

Even nanon is still upset with ohm but he can't bear to watch ohm crying. He hugged back his ohm and caressed his back soothing his pain.

After a while ohm let go of the hug,

O:" ... I tried to call you so many times. You didn't answer. I.. I .. was feared that something happened to you. I thought you went to that party.I even call your friend. He... he told me you didn't attend to the party. I was so worried baby. I thought something bad happened to you my love.If...if something happened to you how could I live?. I ..I..will agree with you anything. please forgive me baby . Don't again ignore my calls. I'm so worried. Na.....

Nanon just sigh and shake his head. Then cupped ohm's face and wipe tears.

N:" Look at me. I'm perfectly fine. Don't say such a idiot things."