Hope 🥺💜

Hiii, lovelies, 💗
Daily updates is here.🌹
Happy reading guys.
___________________________________________

N:" I will..."

J:" Then Let's begin our fun love.
Hahaaaaaa.............."..

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Nanon closed his eyes tightly. He can't bear this much pain.

(Nanon in mind***Ohmmm. I need you love I'm sorry being weak. I will not able to come back to you. I love you in my whole heart. My only love. You are the only one who owns me no matter what. )

Joss is unbottoning Nanon pants. Nanon lost his hope and only thinking about Ohm. He was going to give up on his everything for his ohm. Even his life. He looking at Joss with blank expression.
Joss look at Nanon and grab his chin and said,

J:" Why are you looking at me like this?. Are you already hating me ?. You know you can't never get away from me. "

He is now taking his face and try to kiss him . But Nanon can't made his mind to let this bastard kiss him. He only belongs to his Ohm. He turned his face away from him.
Joss became angry and slapped him hard. His cheeks becoming red and Bruised.
Nanon didn't say any word he look at him with full of hatred.

J:" Keep look at me like this. I will show you who I am."

Saying that he remove his top then going to remove Nanon pant.

But suddenly Nanon phone start to ringing . Nanon eyes sparkled with hope. He try to take his phone but Joss swiftly take it from him.

J:" ohoooo., Who is My lovely Ohm. Is this your fucking lover?"

Nanon try to get phone Joss hit him hard making him scream in pain.

N:" ahh.,. O..h.m..."

Joss quickly smashed his phone in floor make it gone broke into pieces .

(Joss in mind** this Name is so familiar. Is it someone I know. Anyway I will give that fucker lesson if he butt into my business )

J:" You didn't give up yet hah?? "

Joss yank his hair again and make his face closer to him.
Nanon is so much angry but he was feeling so weak. His last hope is his Ohm. Now his last hope is also fade away.
He was in miserable situation.

J:" Did you think you will able to escape from me and go to your shity boyfriend?
Do you love him that much?"

N:"Don't ..you say anything t.o him . Yo..u are the most.. shity person that I... know who is doing bloody ...things. I.. I.. love him more than anything you can't even imagine. I will ...never.. love you anywa..

Nanon get hard punch in stomach making him gasp for air saying that. Joss is verge of losing his whole temper. He is going to take it from Nanon.

J:" You didn't learn don't you.? I don't need your love anymore. Because you are belongs to me. Your love will only give him his death. Did you get it.?

N:" I know.. you.. promise me....if I keep my.. promise you will never do anything to him.... ..ahh.. . But ... I can't never.. love.. you......"

J:" Ohh.... You only belongs to me take it on your stupid mind. You love me or not. You only mine........

Saying Joss launched hard punch again and again in Nanon. Nanon can't even now scream in pain. He was try to breathe. He is getting weaker and weaker because of beatings.
Joss let out his anger on him.
After he let out all anger, he touched Nanon face and smirked,