Mood Swings 🤣😅😉

MORNING

Nanon was the first one to wake up after their long night. It's already 10 past.
He is so sleepy and tired so he barely open his eyes rubbing. Then he saw his love of life is sleeping with mouth open and hugging his waist protectively.

Nanon smiled at his cute boyfriend who is in deep slumber and tried to move.

( A/n- That moment he knew he was fucked up) ( Back to the story)

He can't feel his legs and he felt they were went numb. And his lower part feel burning pain.
His eyes started to become teary because he is feeling intense pain and also he can't even move. He needs to go to the washroom immediately.

Nanon started to hit Ohm chest while crying and that time Ohm was come to earth from his dreamland.

Ohm:" What... What baby... Let's sleep sometime...naaaa..."

Non:" ( sob) OHMMM..... GET UP.... OHMMM ....( Sob)"

Ohm was shocked hearing Nanon's sob his eyes snapped open in second to find out crying Nanon. Ohm quickly sit on the bed cupping Nanon's face.

Ohm:" Hey baby.... What happened... love Are you okay... Why are you crying...?"

Nanon slaps his hand and shouts while crying,

Non:" I'm not okay... I can't even move... Ohmm.... ahh.... It's really pain... ( Sob)"

Ohm went speechless because remembering their wild night. A small proud grin appeared but vanished in second because Nanon is hitting his thigh hardly Shouting,

Non:" What's that creepy smile... Don't even think about it anymore... I'm not going to let you touch me for a month. Humph...."

Nanon said with angry glare with cute pout while huffing in anger.
Ohm gives puppy eyes to him hearing that.

Ohm:" What... No baby... It's so cruel. Please baby.... I love you naa.... Have mercy on me naa..."

Non:" No.... I'm not going to let you touch me again... I'm dead serious..."

Ohm:" Oii Non.... just be fair love...This is not only my fault you seduced me so much too. Please be fair love..."

Hearing that Nanon take the pillow and started to hit him while crying and Shouting,

Non:" You ... You... Idiot.... Now you blame me too. You don't love me anymore..... I know.....ahh...( Sob)"

Ohm quickly hold the pillow and take it from Nanon and throw it away. Then swiftly hug him and ruffles his hair saying,

Ohm:" Shh...Shh.... Noo baby... I'm sorry naaa..... I love you the most you know.... I'm sorry... I will not be like that again.... Please don't cry..."

Nanon who is hugging Ohm bare chest lightly smiled and traced his finger tips in his bare chest saying,

Non:" I... I... Didn't mean to make you sad Ohmiii.... even though it's hurt now I like it because yesterday night was the best night of my life. I really like it Ohmii... You know naa...."

Hearing Nanon's word Ohm lips curled up to a smile and cupped Nanon's face and kissed his nose and said,

Ohm:" I know love because it's my best night too baby... I really loved everything about you. But I think I overdid . I couldn't stop myself Babe.."

Nanon peck on Ohm's lips and wrapped his arms around Ohm's nape pulling him towards and said,

Non:" It's okay naa..... I really enjoyed every single minute to my peak. I really like the way you make love to me. I loved everything about you. Also You have really needy junior Ohmii... "