Office Romance 02 ❤️‍🔥😈💦

Previous Chapter

Ohm:" Meeting can wait.... Or cancel. But this can't... I want you baby.... "

Ohm said and kissed my lips. And it's the start of a hot juicy kiss. His tongue entered into mine and our tongues played and I kept sucking his lower lip and upper lip like an addict. I clenched into his body. He is also holding me in my nape .

So do I have a choice... Do I need to think... Actually I think no... I'm already with him on this... My choice is always him and His happiness...

After the long juicy kiss we were apart from each other's lips to catch breath and when I looked into his eyes I could only say ,

"Have me Ohm... Make love to me.... "

___________________________________________

Continue as Nanon POV.....

🔞🔞 Mature part......🔞🔞

Have me Ohm.... Make love to me..."

That's the only thing I said before another hot kiss session started. He kissed my lips and sucked them . Then he started to nibbles my lower lip ." Ahh...."
I moaned and his hand already started his work under my pant caressing my length and I started to moans
" Ummm... Ohmm...."
He stopped kissing and pulled down his pants making left him on his boxer. I looked at him with biting my lips leaning to the glass desk. His work table is already a mess and I'm on top of it with an open shirt and unbuckle pants with widened legs .

He looks at me smirking and pushing out my shirt making me half naked in his office. It's embarrassing also it's a thrilling new experience to make love here . He grabbed me in my waist and Started to kiss me in my nipples....
" Ummm... Ahh... Ohmii...."
They are already so sensitive with his play... After playing with them he leaves love bites until my tummy .
I'm leaning to his desk arching my back in his desk while lost in his touch . He left sloppy kisses everywhere and suck and bite leaving love bite marking me. He pulled down my pants while kneeling down ,

"Ohmm.... Your meeting..."

I barely utter through his play. Then he stood up and kissed me on my lips and took his phone and took a call and inform saying,

Ohm:"Cancel all meetings Today .... I'm not feeling well... Inform Drake to handle others and Don't disturb me. I'm resting."

He cut the call and looked at me with alluring smile saying,

Ohm:"Everything is clear babe, shall we proceed my love?".

And pecked on my lips. I nodded with shy smile. He always impressed me my naughty Ohm. He is man of his words . Like he says the meetings can wait or cancel and he did that . That's my Ohm.
Now He is kissing me and pulling out my pants fully out making me naked completely in his warmth. He kissed me on my lips and entered his tongue and played roughly then pull and bite my earlobe earning low moans from me .
" Umm... Ohmm ... "

Then he smirks at me and kneels down in front of me spreading my legs and grabbing my balls in his hand and squeezing them and kissing my thighs and placing sloppy kisses to my balls and in . " Ahh... Ohm..... ahh ..."

When I tried to look down he took my length tip on his mouth and circle round in his tongue playing with it making my body trembling in pleasure.
" Ahh... Ohmmm... Ahhhh ... "

He then started to lick my top and entered my length into his mouth and I wrapped my legs around his shoulder with pleasure..." Ahhh... Ohmi......"
I really can't hold myself moaning .... He is really good at this.... Its really hard to control my moans..... I hope no one hear.... " ahhhhh..... Ohm ".....
I hold him on his back of head and he started to suck my length up and down giving unspeakable pleasure as always .