I'm coming ❣️

O:" What's the matter Drake?

D:" I think your hunch is right Ohm.
It's him. "

O:" Did you find his childhood information?...."

D:" yeah it's the same boy who is in your photo. It's him Ohm."

O:" I have that gut feeling telling me it's him. So now it's confirmed..........."

....." Now I want my answers......."

D:" Yeah ohm. But his past is hidden. He always change his schools and no childhood friends . It's so suspicious.
It's so hard to find his photo even in college book. "

O:" Yeah. I know it. He doesn't even talk about his childhood. He always change the topic. That's why I said to find his information or just a photo to make sure that's him. It's already more than 15 years I last saw him."

D:" Yeah I know. I have done this because you wanted it. But I don't like to see your old self. He loves you so much. Past is Past ohm. And it's just you guys childhood ."

O:" I love him more than my life no matter what.But I wanted to know why he did that?"

(Drake let out heavy sigh.)

D:" Hmm. Anyway I got this information from his last school attendent. He knows him little. But the thing he said was so...."

O:" So what?"

D:". How can I say.. suspicious and also questionable maybe.."...

O:" What did he say?"

D:" When I show your photo and Nanon now photo he hardly recognize him. But the thing he said is so confusing."

O:". Don't make it long . Tell me quickly"

D:" That he said, Nanon is not like now. He was so quiet and he said he always in feared. Then they saw him always beaten when he is in their college by someone who is in older class. But he never complained or say anything . At the end he changed his school without telling anyone. Even their parents was never complained to school about bullying. It's so suspicious? Don't you think?"

O:" What the hell are you telling me? It isn't possible. Who on the earth will shut up when he constantly bullying . What the hell is going on?"

D:" I don't know. But he told me that it was him and also his friends also saw him beaten. I don't know ohm. This is so confused."

Ohm sigh in frustration. He feeling guilty because he doesn't actually don't know what happened to him after he left him .

(Ohm in mind** Nanon.. baby... What's happened to you... You break my heart,my soul that day, but am I the only one suffer or did you suffer as well. I don't know anything anymore. But I need my answers Non. this time I will not let you let go off my hand. )

O:" Yeah. This is definitely confusing. But I want to know why he did that to me that day."

D:" Ohm I think you must not dig out his past anymore. He has his reason to hide it. Now the only matter is he loves you and you also love him. So past will remain as past."

O:" Yeah it's true. But I was angry with him for years knowing nothing. Even now our status change I want to know why he did that. I have a right even as a his friend to know the truth."

D:" yea yeah you and your strict, fierce self. ..... Bla bla....."

O:" It's not joke Drake. You know how miserable I was in past. I never trust in love, relationship even you guys are only my friends. But I found my Non everything changed. But when I saw his ID card that time it's hit me he looks like my baby non. Now it's really him. The one I adore so much love more than anyone. He was the same one. I don't want anything to cause in our love. I love him more than my life. I will not let break us apart These little things. Don't worry ..."