Mine Baby 💖🥰🤭

After a warm bath Ohm helped Nanon to change into a more comfy shirt and shorts.

Then Ohm carried Nanon in bridal style to down stairs . Nanon is overwhelmed by Ohm love. Nanon wrapped his arms around Ohm's neck and rested his head on Ohm bare chest hearing Ohm sweat heart beat. That can make him calm down and give relief to Nanon anytime.

When they went downstairs Milk and Drake already set up the dinning table with all food Nanon likes to eat and waiting for them.

When they see Ohm carried Nanon in bridal style smirk appear on both of them following little giggle.

Drake:"Oh!! here is our newly wed couple !!
What make you Take so long buddy?"
( Drake asked With mischievous grin plastered on his face while raising his eyebrow)

(But next second he was welcomed with smack on his head. But this time the owner was Milk..)

Drake:" aww...."

Ohm with widened smile,
Ohm:" serve you right idiot!! "

Nanon who was blushed second ago hearing Drake and now seen what happened let out a little giggle . Ohm who saw that kissed his forehead and asked Milk,

Ohm:" Milk... Please hit him again... My Baby seems to like that ...."
Non:" phii...."
Nanon Started to whining while blushing,

Milk look at Drake with evil grin,

Milk:" Anything for Nong ..."

Saying she turned to Drake . Drake quickly stand up from his seat and went away from her while stick out his tongue to them.

Milk , Ohm and also Nanon laughed seen Drake childish act.

Drake:" yaah.... Ohm.... !!"

Ohm smirk at Drake then Ohm slowly put down Nanon in chair then sat beside him.

Milk:" How are you feeling Nong?"

Non:" I'm feeling Better phii... Thank you so much for everything.."

Milk:" It's nothing baby..."
Milk said with smile.

But for Ohm it doesn't look good to hear someone say baby to his Non. Because Nanon is only Ohm Baby.

Ohm:" Hey... I'm the only one can call him baby ... He is only my baby...."

Nanon blushed so hard hearing ohm shameless statement and hit him lightly.

Milk:" Oh!! Is that so. But is there any law saying that?" I Don't think"
(Milk inquired Ohm teasingly)

Ohm:" yes.. There is . Tell them Baby... I'm the only one who can call you baby right? "

Nanon blushing hardly while whining because of embarrassment,

Non:" phii"

Drake at that moment takes his chance to annoy Ohm,

Drake:" Don't say that Nong... We can call you baby too naa.... "

Nanon giggles cutely hearing Drake. Ohm already stand up on his seat and marched towards Drake to catch Drake.
Drake sticking out his tongue to Ohm while teasing ran away.
Nanon and Milk laughing while looking at two adults who are now bickering fighting like children for small matter.
Nanon is laughing so much and his smile lighten up whole place.
Ohm seen Nanon's smile he felt so relieved.

After their little quarrel Ohm came and sat beside Nanon who is still giggling. Ohm Kiss his cheek making him blush . Both Drake and Milk shout in"" oh!! woah...!!" Seen their love.

Ohm still didn't get over the earlier matter so he warned Drake saying,

Ohm:"Don't even think to call him like that again, If you don't have death wish. He is only mine and mine, only mine baby. Right Non?"