Office Romance 💒😈💦

Previous Chapter

Non:" My decision is...."

Umm... I'm impatiently waiting for him to complete.. but he briefly smiles at me and pecks my lips.
Then what he told me made me completely speechless....

___________________________________________

Continue as Ohm POV.....

Non:" You're my life Ohm. So I wanted to be with you. Only you . Anywhere you decide to stay I will be with you my Ohmii. My happiness revolves around you. Seen you beside me enough to make me feel better.In the past I didn't hope for a future . Now I'm dreaming for the future and it's with you. Now My Present and Future everything is you . My one and only dream is you and now I'm living that dream. "

( I'm speechless . I didn't know when I teared up. When he was wiping my tears his soft hand touched my cheek that when I knew I was teared up . I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have him to myself. I'm really lucky.)

I hold his hand and kissed his palm

I hold his hand and kissed his palm. He giggles and cupped my face turning my face to him and said,

"So I will work with you but let's not be like our parents.naa.... Let's have time for ourselves and be happy.
If not I'm going to kidnap you and bring you far away from here and start a pet day care and live there. I'm warning you my soon to be hubby... Remember it......"
( With a cute pout Pinching my nose while warning me)

Hahaa... Really.. this is the most cutest warning I have seen in my whole life.

I smiled and ruffled his hair saying,

"Yes sir... I will mark your words and engrave them in my heart forever. And... My dear baby Sir, Thanks for coming to my life. you're my life baby. You complete me . Also Thank you for making me your first priority than even your own liking. I'm really happy but don't let your liking interfere by me. You know that I will support my cutie pie no matter what. Your happiness is my happiness...."

Non:" I know phii... I know...... But how can I left out you in my decision when you are my happiness. When you are the most important person in my life how can I decide anything without you... Huh?? . With you I'm complete. Without you I'm nothing. It's simple like that.....we both think the same and want the same. It's to Be with each other. So I don't want anything else other than you. I only need you and your love. It's enough for me Ohmii. "

**Really I'm in cloud nine hearing this all. Woahh... I can't suppress my happiness so I hug him tightly kissing his head.

" Umm.... My baby.... It's you who completes me. I'm the luckiest person in this whole world because I have you.
My love..."

I cupped his face and looked into his eyes and gave smooches in his face every corner. He giggles like a baby. Then I stopped with the play and started the real deal.