Together ❤️💚

Previous Chapter

Drake:" Where do you think you are going?"

Nik:" Yeah... You can't run away now. Now you will have to pay for what you've done. I've already issued an arrest warrant against you. "

Joss was left in shock and stopped in his track seen his all plans vanished.

___________________________________________

Nik:" I'm CID officer Nik Tanat . This arrest warrant issued against him. Here .."

Showing the paper document to head Officer.

Officer #1:" Arrest him . He is needed criminal for crimes. "

Two officers come forward and hold Joss . Joss tried to run away but Drake push him inside with Nik. Two officers hold him and one officer put handcuffs on him.
Joss is fumming in anger and struggling to get out of their hold. He shouted in frustration,

Joss:" Noo... You can't arrest me. You idiots... Let me go.... Nanon don't think this is over. I will kill ...."

Before he finished his words Ohm punched his face again making him stumble back. Ohm holding his chin tightly saying,

Ohm:" Don't you dare to say another word and you will see hell for sure in next second. Mark it on your stupid mind you bastard."

Joss look at him with full of hatred and anger. Officers dragged him into incide cell. Joss give last glance at Nanon with hatred. Nanon didn't even look at him. Ohm quickly went towards Nanon and wrapped his arms around Nanon giving a side hug with comfort and a safe feel.

Nanon was quiet all the while witnessing everything. He smiled back at Ohm with relief. He felt so relieved after so many years. Glimpse happiness and relief peek through after so many bad memories. His world lighten up seen Joss lock up here.

Ohm gives a soft kiss in Nanon's cheek drawing his attention to him. Nanon snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his Ohm with love filled teary eyes.

Ohm immediately cupped Nanon's face in panic,

Ohm:" Baby, what's the matter.... Why are you tearing up?"

Non:" It's real right ? He will not come to our life again. Right? "
Nanon asked while tearing up. Ohm wiped his tears softly caressing his cheeks,

Ohm:" Yes Non... This is real. He will never come back to our life again from now on. You don't have to be fear anymore. No one is going to separate us".

Nanon swiftly hugged Ohm and burying his face in Ohm neck crook. Ohm hug back rubbing his back in soothing pattern. Nanon felt overwhelmed and so happy. Ohm felt the same.

___________________________________

Nanon parents felt so dejected and shame for their behaviour. Ohm father looked at them and sense what's going on. So Ohm's father step towards them and wrapped his arm around Nanon's father shoulder saying,

Ohm Papa:" Can we go back to our old friendship ... ?"

Nanon's Paa was awestruck by hearing him and his sudden action. He turned around and hugged Ohm father immediately.

N. Paa:" I'm so sorry buddy. If I believe you guys that day this will not come so far. Also I should have given more time and attention to our son. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me Pawat "

Ohm Paa pat Nanon Papa back and then loosen hug and hold him in his shoulders saying,

Ohm Papa:" Hey... It's okay . Don't apologise. I know everything happened without our consent but the Past is Past. right? We can't change it now. We can start over again with new beginning . "