TC 💝

Ohm is the first one to wake up in morning. He just opened his eyes to find out his angel. His angel is peacefully sleep in his chest .He again wrapped his arms and tighten his hug and kissed his head while inhaling Nanon addictive smell.
He then slowly try to get up without making Nanon wake-up. Nanon just whimper ohm quickly give pillow to Nanon to hug and making him again drift into deep sleep. He covered Nanon body with blanket and kiss his face . Then he went to make breakfast for his baby.

After some minutes passed away

Nanon slowly wake up. He rubbed his eyes tiredly. He feels slight pain in his back. He extend his arm for Searching ohm in his side. But his warm is not here. Nanon just hugging a pillow. Nanon just panicked because after his first time he yearning for ohm warm hugs and pampered by him but ohm is not here. He tried to move quickly he then feel intense pain in his back making him scream in pain.

N:" aww...... Phiii....phi'... where are .........
But he felt touch in his head he shocked to find someone stroke his hair. He tried to turn around with difficulty.

O:" Baby I'm here babe. Don't worry.
I'm here. Don't move so quickly. "

Saying he helped Nanon to turned
his side. Ohm quickly hugged nanon and wrap his arms around his Nanon warmly assuring him. Nanon felt so relief because Ohm is there with him. Nanon hugged him back tightly.

O:" Baby I'm here. Look. You okay?"

N:" phi'I.... I thought you are not with me. I felt anxious."
Saying he burried his face in ohm chest.

O:" Angel I just went to make some breakfast for you.
I was with you all time baby.
I will never leave you alone love."

Nanon slightly lift his face and look at ohm .

N:" I just wanted to see you when
I wake up. "
(With pout)

O:"Ohh I know my baby, I know.
Now tell me,Are your back paining non?"

Non just shyly look at him and let go of hug and hit his chest lightly while nodding his head shyly.

N:" Phi....( Whining)